Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Mumbai Indians

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • King's XI Punjab

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
When i saw the poll, I thought it'd be better if i had the power to vote Deccan Chargers twice.

Funny how Kings XI Punjab are second last in the poll when they have !UV! King of Sixers! King of T20!

Funny how Kings XI Punjab are second last in the poll when they have !UV! King of Sixers! King of T20!

You know many people are jealous of the best. ;)

KBC added 6 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Never, he barely touches 85mph!

Going back to the times when he entered the International Stage, he was pretty good with the speed. He used to reach around 145 and a bit higher on occasions and maintained to place the ball always over 140+ mark. He is a pretty good player actually, only for he made a complete loose screw of himself in the recent times. He always used to be good with the swing, pace and most deadly, the accuracy as you know.

It's a little odd to hear it now, but people did compare him with Glenn McGrath and his start to the international career at one stage.

:p

You know many people are jealous of the best. ;)

KBC added 6 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Going back to the times when he entered the International Stage, he was pretty good with the speed. He used to reach around 145 and a bit higher on occasions and maintained to place the ball always over 140+ mark. He is a pretty good player actually, only for he made a complete loose screw of himself in the recent times. He always used to be good with the swing, pace and most deadly, the accuracy as you know.

It's a little odd to hear it now, but people did compare him with Glenn McGrath and his start to the international career at one stage.

:p
Agreed.
Even I was having a million hopes of him being a fierce pacer.
But he has lacked that killer instinct and that attitude,which one cant afford to lose.
Hope he corrects himself.

This time around Rajasthan is weak they will be hurt by absence of Sohail Tanvir a lot.Rajasthan became dynamic last season only after he started playing.So it is a big hole in Rajasthan armour

Well but Munaf batted quite good in World Cup 2007 India vs Bangladesh can't forget that ....:p

Lol at World Cup 2007, yeah agreed Munaf was one of the best batsmen for India.

Yep - I hope he can fulfil the hype, I really do. If not as an Indian fan, then as a fan of fast bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread