IPL Is The IPL Concept Fair Enough? I dont think it is fair at all. Very Bad Concept of the IPL

Did Delhi Daredevils deserved to win the finals? (Think about Cricket not abt ur fav. team))

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think he is a sore loser at all. I was thinking the same thing at the beginning of the tournament. Even my mum thinks its stupid and she isnt even biased. But if they did merge with ICL then my top 5 method would work.

Moderators please close this thread
and btw yudi
would have opened this thread if suppose KKR:pwere in this posistion and would have lost in the semi"s

Moderators please close this thread
and btw yudi
would have opened this thread if suppose KKR:pwere in this posistion and would have lost in the semi"s

If Delhi would have won, i would not have brought this topic as Delhi was the most deserving team and as they have lost, I bought this topic as after being so consistent on winning, just a player's (Gilchrist) performance ruins the team's all the efforts they had put in during the leagues stages!
Then tell me what of the use of the League Matches?

I have said this thing earlier too
I must say, u r a looser, KATRINA KAIF

I've thought the idea that the best side in the tournament could be kicked out just because of one bad game pretty stupid myself, but then again, this tournament is just to have fun and entertain. So I'm not too worried.

abe....
i mean
if suppose kkr were 1st and they would have been knocked out
then would you have opened the thread

Delhi would have won, i would not have brought this topic as Delhi was the most deserving team and as they have lost

Come to business, pal. :cool: Why don't you just admit that you are totally heart broken because Veeru couldn't lift the cup and that is why you are this bothered about IPL's concept because you are a total fanboy, and that you don't know how to accept defeat? And besides, if I take your logic, then there is no use of playing group stage and super eight matches in the World Cup :rolleyes:. What's th e use? Suppose a team wins all the group stage and SE matches, then lose in the semis, what will happen then? :rolleyes: So, for that team's sake we will change the concept of the WC and everything? Silly idea.

Last edited:
Knockout competition are unfair its the just the way it is. In the 1996 world cup SA didn't lose any games in the tournament and had a very good odi record going into the tournament but then we ran into Brian Lara in the quarter finals and got knocked out. These things happen its part of the beauty of knockout competitions.

I don't have a problem with making the finals best of three, but to make a series of the semi-finals in a 5 week long tournament is a bit silly.

If they all want semis and finals
There should be three semis and three finals
That would make a better team win and the game would not depend completely on Luck

Are you mad? :eek: Then what will be the difference between the group stage and semi-finals? Really mate, open your eyes, try to take your team's defeat sportingly.

I think Cricket is a Gentleman's game, not a Joker's Game, OK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread