Who'll have the best career?

Who'll have the best career

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lets not jump the gun, we should have a better picture in a year. Aamir is very injury prone and it would not be a shocker if Roach was injured as well.

not jumping the gun, Parnell had a good time in T20 wc too, not just this last ODI

Parnell and Aamer exites me the most. We should have a pretty decent fast bowling attack for the future with steyn,m.morkel and parnell with tsotsobe,theron and c.j. de villers pushing them hard .

Who ever saw Mohammed Amir bowl in the first test against NZ could not have helped but vote for him? It is amazing getting people bowled in first over of the match and then bowl 140 MPH outswingers coming from around the wicket with the old ball.
Parnell is good but I think Aamer beats him with pace (that will pick up as he ages) and his potent batting ability.
Pakistan have once again been blessed with an enormously talented quick bowler. Lets just hope our authorities do not destroy his career :upray

Last edited:
Mohammed Aamer hasn't played a test against Australia. Perhaps you mean NZ or Sri Lanka?

One thing I like about Sub-continental nations is their willingness to blood teenagers. In Australia the blooding age is between 26-30, which is really too long.

Who ever saw Mohammed Amir bowl in the first test against Aussies could not have helped but vote for him? It is amazing getting people bowled in first over of the match and then bowl 140 MPH outswingers coming from around the wicket with the old ball.
Parnell is good but I think Aamer beats him with pace (that will pick up as he ages) and his potent batting ability.
Pakistan have once again been blessed with an enormously talented quick bowler. Lets just hope our authorities do not destroy his career :upray

are you from Teh Future?

he played against the oz? or is he talkin about U19

Watched Aamer live at the test the other day, gotta say his batting is gonna get a lot better. He will be an awesome allrounder one day.

Or perhaps he means the 'A' tour earlier in the year, if Aamer played that. Or U-19s...

Aamer's the most talented, but the PCB will probably screw up his career

Parnell is hugely talented and with a very sound cricket board and with several legends to help him, he'll go very far.

Southee, same as above, but to a lesser extent.

Roach, well, if the WICB doesn't screw up his career, he'll do well, although lack of support from one end will hurt his overall figures.

Shamra is screwed on Indian pitches, and India doesn't have a reputation for developing fast bowlers well. But who knows, he could be different, and on more supportive, bouncy pitches, he'll become legendary.

So yea, Parnell with the best career stats in the end if the PCB doesn't screw up Aamer. Roach to be highly respected but won't have the figures to back it, and won't be a legend in the Windies (Due to all the great fast bowlers before him). Southee to be a NZ legend and a very good bowler nevertheless, and Sharma to have the wealthiest career.

Users who are viewing this thread