Will Ganguly come back to the heights he achieved before?

furyfoxx said:
Its a real shame that Indian players have to live in fear of the coach in order to retain a place in the team.

What does the article say for you to put forth this sentence??

He accepts that he was wrong in doing what he did! Without being in the environment of Greg Chappell, you cant say anything like that!

He can't even speak his mind! He had to take back the statement he made during the Ganguly-Chappel controversy just to be in Chappel's good books.

Well, he was asked to shut up by the board, but it did reveal that not all of Chappel's allegeations about Ganguly are true.

And then they say Ganguly doesnt mix with the team. What do you expect? Juniors have to hide their loyalty to him (if at all there exists any loyalty), the Seniors like Dravid don't support him anymore (Not one of the senior spoke to him after his axing from the Ahmd Test), the Coach is out for his blood, the selectors are waiting for him to slip.

Ah forget it, i've said it before. I'm just gonna flare up the controversy even further.

furyfoxx said:
He can't even speak his mind! He had to take back the statement he made during the Ganguly-Chappel controversy just to be in Chappel's good books.

Well, he was asked to shut up by the board, but it did reveal that not all of Chappel's allegeations about Ganguly are true.

And then they say Ganguly doesnt mix with the team. What do you expect? Juniors have to hide their loyalty to him (if at all there exists any loyalty), the Seniors like Dravid don't support him anymore (Not one of the senior spoke to him after his axing from the Ahmd Test), the Coach is out for his blood, the selectors are waiting for him to slip.

Ah forget it, i've said it before. I'm just gonna flare up the controversy even further.

I agree! You sound as if you're trying to flare it up back again!

We will know by the end of the 2007 World Cup how Chappell stands as an Indian coach! I highly doubt he will be around once the World Cup ends and so once he goes off, we will know how a coach he was when the players find it easier to talk abt him!

Ganguly is a joke, also he is a idoit, if he plays in the Pakistani tour it is a wicket striaght away. Tendulkars best years have gone, Inzy is the worlds best now, and he is the worlds best in the modern era, all Lara and Suchin cares about is thier records.

Ganguly's days are over now. How will he be able to face the liks of Rana,Sami and Shoib now, they are all much improved bowlers since Ind's last tour against Pak.

Priyakant said:
Ganguly is a joke, also he is a idoit, if he plays in the Pakistani tour it is a wicket striaght away. Tendulkars best years have gone, Inzy is the worlds best now, and he is the worlds best in the modern era, all Lara and Suchin cares about is thier records.
I think you're in the wrong forum mate. This is the Cricket Chat forum, not the Humour and Jokes forum.

Priyakant said:
You seriously need a medical treatment now.Its enough. :eek: :mad :mad :mad

Priyakant said:
I am unaware how to react.

Priyakant said:

You plump head.

Priyakant said:

What are you smoking man?

Priyakant said:

What this guy is upto?? :eek:

Priyakant said:

mate, you really need to be admitted in a asylum ! if you admit yourself within 30 mins , its absolutely free ! :p

Users who are viewing this thread