Wimbledon 2007

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This year's Wimbledon championship starts tomorrow, with last year's winner Roger Federer, British player Tim Henman, Andy Roddick, Justine Henin, James Blake, Martina Hingis, Serena Williams and Carlos Moya all in action on the opening day.

Some rain is forecast tomorrow, but not that much so there should be play - it all starts between 12.00pm and 1.00pm.

Hawkeye will be used at Wimbledon for the first time this year and Centre Court won't have a roof on it! It's all fun and games...

Tim Henman may as well not bother booking a hotel as he will be on his way home the next day.

Andy Murray is our only hope for singles whilst his brother is in doubles?

Andy Murray won't be playing at Wimbledon, he's pulled out because he's scared his wrist isn't ready and he will do permanent damage to it if he plays.

Andy Murray won't be playing at Wimbledon, he's pulled out because he's scared his wrist isn't ready and he will do permanent damage to it if he plays.

I sware i saw an interview in which he said that he will see how it is on Monday and then make a decision on wether he plays.

Smart decision for him to pull out. Sky Sports News says he has decided not to go.

Call me sexist or a pervert but I only watch it when Sharapova is playing.

You're a pervert. :p

Well the article was written at 5.00pm or so today, it's more likely going to be reliable that the interview you saw. Newspapers this morning were telling how Murray was fit and raring to go tomorrow!

Andy Murray's place will be taken by American Kevin Kim. Still, it wouldn't have been fair on him to tell him he's playing on the morning of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread