Wimbledon 2007

Call me sexist or a pervert but I only watch it when Sharapova is playing.

Dude she sucks.
Both at tennis and erm..well ;):p

But seriously, she's good, but i don't like her tennis. She pumps her fist too much and I hate her dad's attitude
Anyone see last years US Open when her dad kept pointing at the banana? He had a whole ton of crud next to his seat and kept pointing stuff out to Maria.
I thought coaching wasn't allowed :rolleyes:

Venus beat Maria in straight sets 6-1 6-3. I missed it :(

^ Ownt.
Go Williams sisters.
Tbh, i don't even watch womans tennis anymore. (apart to see maria sometimes, not for her tennis ;))
Go andy roddick. We all know that he's going to make it to the finals against Roger and lose again :rolleyes:

Well, unlike the vast majority of members here, I watch women's tennis for the tennis :p

If Maria Sharapova happens to do a few stretches, I won't look the other way :cool:

Shes gone now :( Could this be the return of the Williams sisters? First Serena gets the Aussie open now a chance for Venus to get Wimbledon.

Serena Williams Got a Serious Injury In her Knee.Probably a Muscle Shift.

She Still Played on and Won The Second Set With the Injury and Lost the First Set without the Injury.:P

She Lost Pace With the Injury,67 Mph.Accuracy,Energy.She Drunk 18 Bottles of Gaterode and still couldn't get energy.I missed To See the Third Set.

Great match. I watched the final two sets and Bartoli was playing some amazing tennis. The Roddick/Gasquet match was pretty special too.

Come on Jamie Murray in the mixed doubles final today! Him and Jelena (aka Beauty and Stretch) have been on amazing form all tournament.

I was supporting Marion Bartoli in the women's tournament final yesterday, she managed to beat the highest ranked player Justine Henin in the semi finals and pushed Venus Williams really hard in the first set. I'm sure she will win in Wimbledon at some point in her career as she has a good technique and she is only young.
Venus Williams amazed me with some of her ground strokes. She is just so quick around the court and deserved her fourth title. It's a shame that Serena Williams had to pull out due to injury, because a Williams sisters final would have been one great spectacle!

It's a shame that Serena Williams had to pull out due to injury, because a Williams sisters final would have been one great spectacle!

Have you ever seen the unfortunate sight of the Williams sisters playing each other? Because they are always really rubbish matches!

Have you ever seen the unfortunate sight of the Williams sisters playing each other? Because they are always really rubbish matches!

I have. I wasn't referring to the match itself, I was referring to two close sisters battling against each other for the most coveted tournament in women's tennis.

Go Raph tonight :D

Yeah, I will be supporting Rafael Nadal in the men's tournament final this afternoon. He has the experience of being in the final before, last year, and he has been playing better than ever so he stands a better chance of beating Roger Federer this time around.

I have. I wasn't referring to the match itself, I was referring to two close sisters battling against each other for the most coveted tournament in women's tennis.

The trouble is they don't battle. They toss a coin beforehand and give us a pretty poor excuse for a match.
Hope Murray/Jankovitch win today... :)

Users who are viewing this thread