Story Windies tour of England, 2007

Who Will Win The World Cup?

• Total voters

World Cup 2007,The West Indies

Geoffrey Boycott: Now Chanderpaul has misgudged that and has cost his team their fourth wicket! He has been bowled by Abdul Razzaq for 23.

Should he have gone on to get more Slats after that great start??

Michael Slater: Yes definatley after you make that kind of start your team needs you to make a 50 at least and that is what the West Indies are failling to do at the moment. But with Brian Lara still there it is still tightly balanced!

You Can't Miss The Straight One's Treva Ma Lad :p

Btw Soz I Left The Game Chinesse Was To Powerful For Me To Resist :rolleyes:

Just like I suggested; bring Razzaq and into the attack and hope he knocks a few batsmen over! Just keep the pressure on, Pak!

Big wicket for the Pakistanis.

Cmon Windies!

Nice work with the presentation Treva! It is easier to read now.

wolf said:
You still on the first game? This will take all year lol.
Yep but i'm only doing the important games :)

Left_Hander said:
Big wicket for the Pakistanis.

Cmon Windies!

Nice work with the presentation Treva! It is easier to read now.

Yeh a big wicket but nice to see you supporting the Windies

And yes thanks to your words i think my presentation has improved :D

!x!culli!x! said:
You Can't Miss The Straight One's Treva Ma Lad :p
Well i did just what to do a Forward defence :p

The Blazer said:
Just like I suggested; bring Razzaq and into the attack and hope he knocks a few batsmen over! Just keep the pressure on, Pak!
Words of wisom and cheers for posting pretty much after every update :)

More updates today guys

:cheers

Interesting match here. The West Indies should be able to get the 5 an over to win as long as they dont lose any more wickets.

lara looks to be in good touch.
West indies should get the win here.

cool update mate keep up the good job
Nce story

World Cup 2007,The West Indies

Geoffrey Boycott: Well not good batting here by Ramdin the West Indian Keeper batsman! He has tried to hit out and keep up with Lara and has chipped it straight back to Akhtar. He made just 13 off 30 balls and hitting no boundaries.

Michael Slater: yes very ordinary batting by Ramdin and it could cost the West Indians dearly! Omari Banks is the last player who is renowned for be able to bat and Lara will need to guide the tail here to get a victory.

Good shot Denesh! Nice story Trev. I'm simply amazed at how you can compete with the demands of Graphics making and storymaking! Great stuff! Would give you reps, but have to spread them around! :mad:

GrayNicolls said:
Good shot Denesh! Nice story Trev. I'm simply amazed at how you can compete with the demands of Graphics making and storymaking! Great stuff! Would give you reps, but have to spread them around! :mad:
cheers GN :)

I love using photofiltre for making graphics in any shape of form and this is probably the better as you have a bit more work to do :D

should be a tight one now!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread