Story Windies tour of England, 2007

Who Will Win The World Cup?

• Total voters
cheers guys for your comments and the 2nd innings chat and the match presentation will be my next updates :)

as for the next match it shall be England v New Zealand but i shall post te other scores from the matches :)

Not easy to take in the loss; especially after such a close game! Great story and presentation as always trev, obviously unhappy at the result but here's hoping that we can bounce back and get some wins under our belt.

Good win for the Windies.

Your presentation has improved Trev. It is a lot clearer then it was before :)

:cheers,
Left_Hander

World Cup 2007,The West Indies

2nd Innings Chat with Geoffrey Boycott, Michael Slater and Simon Hughes!!!

Geoffrey Boycott: Well the first game of the World Cup 2007 here in the Caribbean has been full of excitement with the West Indies beating Pakistan by just 1 wicket and 1 ball to spare. Michael Slater and Simon Hughes are here with me, Slats do you think the West Indies have a deserved that win?

Michael Slater: Yes they played well from start to finish. Great bowling by the fast bowlers and fantastic batting by their lower order. Brian Lara was the pick of the players from both teams in my eyes a great captains knock won the West Indies the game and set this tournament alight with a superb knock.

Geoffrey Boycott: Well lets take a look at the scorecards...

We shall be back after the break looking at more stats for the 2nd Innings.

great work again man keep up the good job
I alwayz like ur work

News just in that BBC and Channel 4 are down with technical problems. Channel 4 are currently hosting the first World Cup game in Kingston, Jamaica
between the West Indies and Pakistan. The West Indies won by 1 wicket but it looks like Channel 4 will not be showing the rest of the program. SKY are now looking to get rights after the C4 and BBC technical difficulties. This is set to cost C4 and BBC over a billion pounds and it could be the biggest TV disaster in television history. More on the story as it unfolds!

new zealand vs england should be a cracker of a match,cant wait for it,and its good to see sky sports wif coverage rights:)

Users who are viewing this thread