Story Windies tour of England, 2007

Who Will Win The World Cup?

• Total voters
skysportslogofs6.gif

The World Cup has officially been abondoned! After the bombings a few days back in the players hotel the International Cricket Council gathered together to discuss wether the tournament should go ahead. They announced earlier today that it shall be called off. Luckly nobody was killed in the blast and no players were harmed. It is still believed that the ICC Twenty 20 "Smash Hit" Tournament will go ahead in late August. Stay here for more updates as it happens...

treva said:
skysportslogofs6.gif

The World Cup has officially been abondoned! After the bombings a few days back in the players hotel the International Cricket Council gathered together to discuss wether the tournament should go ahead. They announced earlier today that it shall be called off. Luckly nobody was killed in the blast and no players were harmed. It is still believed that the ICC Twenty 20 "Smash Hit" Tournament will go ahead in late August. Stay here for more updates as it happens...

I thought a few players were injured? Anyway, shame to see this story go. It must have been hard and demanding for you, juggling so much stuff on the forum.

Well it's not 100% over as it could come back with the 20/20 SMash Hit tourney :D

but just on hold for now :)

Been enjoying the story, treva mate- Shame to see it end this way. But of course, you're the one who does all the hard work and if you feel that it's too much then you simply have to end it. A farewell to a good story.

Ok after a lot of thought I am hoping to continue this story.

I know i try too much on lots of different stories but from now on I will not be going for too much.

I shall be 70% of the time making my PCA story a big succes and just doing this 30% of the time and try and keep my best story yet going.

I have decided that there will be a few tours and stuff i would like to do.So this will be a kind of random story playing with lots of different countries.

The first tour will be the one after the world cup, wil be the four test, 2 Twenty20 and 3 ODI tour of England by the West Indies.

Hope to use some new graphics skills and make it look clear and better than before in a different style adding new things.

I hope that you guys will watch it and hope to make this a succesful story :)

also can someone please change the poll to "who will win?"

and then three options

Engalnd
West Indies
Draw

Cheers

treva said:
also can someone please change the poll to "who will win?"

and then three options

Engalnd
West Indies
Draw

Cheers

Good Luck Trev! :happy

Also pm Duffy for adding poll... He is expert in adding polls along with adjectives :p :D :)

Good read and picture layout is nicely done Trev! :happy

Yeh cheers Suren I wanted it next to the writing so i had write it then make it bigger and add in the pic on teh left :)

more of the series preview after my footie match!

Users who are viewing this thread