Story World Championship in WI....

iceman_waugh said:
hope this one is not abandoned.
really feel sorry for you as your loss column has one loss in it
Hasn't been abandoned yet :upray
I'll make up for the losses though, just need to win this one.

Pakistan's reply

Since Pak didn't have a big total to chase, the openers decided to play it defensively against all the NZL bowlers, frustrating all of them. They picked it up a bit half way through the inning, though.

New Zealand's first and only break through came after Vettori took Younis Khan's wicket after the openers partnership had reached 113!! Shoaib Malik got run out after scoring just one run. After which Inzi and opener Imran Nazir were able to put up a partnership of 53 runs, which ended with Imran Nazir's runout.

But it was already too late for NZL, since this 50+ partnership got Pakistan within 15 runs of victory. Pakistan won by 7 wickets.

In the end, it was a good batting performance by the openers, both playing very defensively and scoring half-centuries. Pakistan are once again in a good position in the standings.

Here is the scorecard and stats from this inning. Notice anything strange on this scorecard?

score16ba.jpg

pakbat5bk.jpg

nzlbowl4tv.jpg

Last edited:
with an opening partnership of 113 in chasing 177 there wud have been no problem

nightprowler10 said:
Here is the scorecard and stats from this inning. Notice anything strange on this scorecard?
You took 45.3 overs to win?? Two run outs??? Younis Khan opening???? The suspense is killing me.........

yeah the right side of the card does no t have the logo and ur strike rate is low

The logos are always like that with the Channel 9 and Star Sports patch. Look more along the lines of the stats.

Ok I'll give you a hint, look at the extras, do you see something that seems impossible to get in c2k4?

nightprowler10 said:
The logos are always like that with the Channel 9 and Star Sports patch. Look more along the lines of the stats.

Ok I'll give you a hint, look at the extras, do you see something that seems impossible to get in c2k4?

do you use sams.exe? if no then the no balls are the reason. good win though.

do you use sams.exe? if no then the no balls are the reason. good win though.

Thank you. I use runout.exe, use the lineup editor so no need for sam's exe.

The answer is.......Leg Byes!! I don't know about you guys, but I've never ever been able to run for a leg bye since the ball always drops right in front of you, and just like all the other times, I didn't have any this time either, but for some odd reason 1 LB showed up on my score board.

I thought this was a strange bug, but if its happened to you guys before and isn't so strange after all, then I apologize for wasting your time. :p

Next match will be played tomorrow after I come back from work in the morning.

After Pakistan beat New Zealand, they were tied for second place in their group, but not for long. The world saw some big upsets in the next few matches:

• Zimbabwe vs. England - Zim win by 8 runs
  • WI vs. Nederlands - Ned win by 2 wickets!!!
  • Sri Lanka vs. Australia - SL win by 4 wickets
  • Namibia vs. India - India won by 107 runs
  • Canada vs. South Africa - SA win by 32 runs

Here are the standings so far:

stand7cm.jpg

match6nq.jpg

I will start this match in a couple of days, I'll be a bit busy with work and school.

Users who are viewing this thread