Story World Championship in WI....

Dont even use AI patch.When i use dont use ai patch i use to take wickets by edges and extra now when i am using this **** i dont get crap.

fardin said:
Dont even use AI patch.When i use dont use ai patch i use to take wickets by edges and extra now when i am using this **** i dont get crap.
Well, I've played with Gold's patch before, and was able to get a decent number of edges. Infact, I'm thinking about starting my next tourney with that patch.

Remember, the patches are supposed to make it harder for you.

Pakistan's Inning

Not unlike Pakistan, Sri Lanka made a slow start to their inning. But unlike Pakistan, they weren't able to pick up their pace at all. In a desperate attempt to speed up the pace, openers Jayasuria and Kaluwitharna got out trying to score quick runs off of Sami and Akhter within the first 6 overs.

jaya3ga.jpg

Jayasuira had a go for the boundary that got caught easily by Kaneria

After this terrible blow for Sri Lanka, their batting line-up immediately started to wobble, thanks to good bowling and great fielding. The next four batsmen got runout due to foolish running between the wickets. Akhter and Sami, in their second spell, mopped up most of the rest of the Sri Lankan team, leaving Sri Lanka at 99/9.

Danish Kaneria took the last wicket, that of Gamage, and Muhammad Amir took the last catch of the tournament.

Sri Lanka all out for a measly 103 runs!!!

Great job by the Pakistanis, who won the final match of the championship by a whopping 138 runs.

What a terrible performance from the Sri Lankan team. Inzamam-ul-Haq was declared the Man of the Match for his 54 runs that helped Pakistan post a decent total.

score23tn.jpg

slbat6mi.jpg

pakbowl9fa.jpg

great work man hope you start your next tournament soon.... I think you should use tushi beta 7.5 coz I play with that patch and it's hard to score.

preet said:
great work man hope you start your next tournament soon.... I think you should use tushi beta 7.5 coz I play with that patch and it's hard to score.
Well I'm still relatively new to this game, so I wanna start with easier patches, like Gold's. Besides my problem isn't scoring, its getting the other team to score at a faster rate.

nightprowler10 said:
Just like everything that goes up must come down, everything that goes down must bounce back up. :D

And you were right about South Africa!!!

Cogratulations to Pakistan for winning this one! I enjoyed it and look fprward to your next story...

Johann said:
And you were right about South Africa!!!

Cogratulations to Pakistan for winning this one! I enjoyed it and look fprward to your next story...
:clap

It was awesome to see SAF beat England just a few days after I made that post. :D

ZoraxDoom said:
Congrats!! Who is Man-Of-The-Series?
Oooh tough question. I'll take a look at the stats from the series and post possible candidates.

From what I remember, Sehwag was the top scorer in the series, having scored 600+ runs :clap , and the top wicket-taker was Akhter with 22 wickets and two 5-wicket hauls (against NZL and Namibia). Kaneria, Sami, and Hogg had 19 wickets each, Kaneria having the best economy rate of the three.

greencarrot2 said:
I think it should be Shoib Malik for his good scores but unlucky runouts. Also good bowling figures.
Even though Malik was probably in good form (hard to tell cuz of the runouts), Younis Khan was the top scorer for Pakistan with 400+ runs. As for bowling, as good as his econ. rate was, he only took around 5 wickets in the series. I'll post stats if you like.

Very good thread nightprowler.. I really enjoyed reading it!

Ok here are the top ten scorers from the series, and the top ten wicket takers. Also the best economy rates:

batting5wq.jpg

bowling7pb.jpg

econ9fb.jpg

Bevan bowled 3 overs or something like that.

As for Shoaib Malik, he was 5/110 in 54 overs. Impressive econ. rate but not enough wickets. He scored around 250 runs in the series.

My pick for the Man-of-the-Series is Shoaib Akhter for his 22/303. What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread