World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance Slavik came out of his grave and started to update the stats!

Ok. Here is a spread sheet which has about 52 sheets. Each sheet represents a player which whose name will be at the top. They are sorted as they are on the first post (Team, [CC, HH, DD] then their order on the squad lists).

WCA Spreadsheet

When was it last updated? So I know where to go back to and started adding my stats. If anyone else really really wants me to do theirs as well them tell me. But I'm not doing everyone.

I thought I already said that but apparently not. After the second game of the last week so I haven't done 4 T20 games.

Hey Hedger as my all team members are inactive can i train them on their behalf

I'm updating my stats and I see you didn't use Excel formulas in working out average, econ, and sr :facepalm

It would have made it much easier. It's hard to explain but basically you put an equals sign and then what you want calculated, i.e. runs conceded divided by wickets taken (except you'd put the cell that they're in)

OK, say that the number of balls bowler by a particular bowler is in cell E6, and the number of wickets they have taken is in cell F6. If you type =E6/F6 in another cell, it will work out the average for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread