World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, I knew we could do it with the right lineups although I don't think it's a huge accomplishment since its just the Hawks :p
Awesome team effort

Wooooo a good victory for us. Unlucky for Viral on debut though, a golden duck :facepalm

7 scoring shots, 7 fours from me :) Very happy with my batting, not so much with my bowling, but you can't have everything :)

WT:cutit. First Match And a Golden Duck. Congrats to Cobra For their Win.:clap

And Yes the Battle Has Just Started. So Watch Out:boxing

Can you please post a T20 table Hedger, as the social group hasn't been updated.

I picked the line up? No.. =s.

Thanks Hedger, I like it. What do we do about Felipe? He did get 3 wickets. But went for 50 runs

lol. Might start playing the match soon. Really bored today. Still pretty much got to do all of this weeks stats except for the first 2 games.

19th Match - Demonic Dragons Vs Hostile Hawks

Tournament: T20 Tournament
Venue: Hove, England
Pitch Type: Dry
Weather: Overcast
Temperature: Mild, 60?F

Demonic Dragons:

1. Akshay Sharma
2. Shawn Raje
3. Callum Gray
4. Sartaj McDaniel*
5. Andrew Peters
6. Zoraxis Nostradamus
7. Varun Rustagi
8. Harsh Shah†
9. Martin Saggers
10. Khurram Khan
11. Danny Veza

Hostile Hawks:

1. Yashwant Kumar†
2. Jamie Lyons
3. Meghraj S
4. Aditya Cricketer
5. Phil Sinclair
6. Viral Shah*
7. Mihir Doshi
8. Raj Sharma
9. Praful Dubey
10. Prithvi Raj
11. Amar

1_18.jpg

2_10.jpg

3_29.jpg

4_1.jpg

5_11.jpg

6_8.jpg

7_10.jpg

8_30.jpg

9_7.jpg

Well for the Demonic Dragons, it was a must win game but they failed to deliver falling 20 runs short of their target. Jamie Lyons was the stand out performer in the game scoring 64 off 42 balls, favouring the offside field with both his sixes and a fair few of his boundaries there. Yashwanth also contributed with a nicely made 44. The captain also scored a 15 ball 21 to give Hawks a total of 174 and it would be a tough ask for the Demonic Dragons. They ended up failling 20 runs short despite Andrew Peter's 52 off 21 balls. MOTM went to Jamie Lyons for his superb knock at the top of the order for Demonic Dragons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread