World Cricket Alliance™ ::: Temporarily out of business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we won the Match:sausage:banana:sausage. Lyons really bat well and Great Bowling By Dubey:thumbs and this time i made 21 Runs.

I think only our team is the one that is actually active...
Maybe its time to destroy the least active team and let their active members join the remaining two team?

^But then it becomes boring... I know from experience ;)
Maybe kick some players and add a few Nats or Doms in there

I obviously underrate the Hawks, especially in this form of the game

Go HH!! They showed they are no pushovers. I think T20 is the form of the game where they can shine. :D

WCA Statistician Killed In Robbery

WCA Statistician, Lance Slavik was killed last night after being stabbed to death as robbers entered the premises of his house. It was about 7:30 pm when the robbery had happened, when Lance was killed, his wife seeing him stabbed and going to the police. The robbers have been described as two men of about 20 years of age, one with brown hair, about 172 centimetres tall and dark skin, the other about 164 centimetres, shouting "You don't mess with Shubhrayu Dey" so Shubhrayu, part of the WCA is very likely to have killed him as Lance is the WCA statistician. They also had an argument early in the week when Mossy was apparently trying to bribe the statistician to make his stats look better in order to have better chance of getting a domestic contract. If anyone can find these 2 people, don't go near them as they could be dangerous and call the police as soon as possible. The WCA no longer have a statistician and with all the stats now missing in a password protected file on his computer, the WCA will no longer have statistics. We have spoken to WCA Chairman, Brendon Hedger about the matter. He had this to say. "It's a shame to lose such a valuable member of the WCA team. We all give our support to his family and if Shubhrayu is found guilty, he will no longer be a part of the WCA. There will be no more statistics as we don't have a reserve statistician and it would take a few weeks before we could get a new one. We will be introducing a new system for next season to decide the MVP for the season. It is too late this season to start the system but we will still decide on the awards for the end of this season."

Last edited:
Can you upload the stats sheets where they are at the moment, so if we want to update our own stats we can do so using your spreadsheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread