AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Auction Details

• Each team will be provided $10,000,000
  • Each team has to purchase 15 players from the above mentioned amount
  • The minimum amount by which a bid should be raised is $10,000
  • A player will be declared sold if no bid is made for him within 24 hours after the previous bid
  • If no bid is a made for a player within the first 72 hours, the player will be declared as unsold
If anyone has any doubt regarding the auction process, don't hesitate in asking it.

I'll soon release a list of players to be auctioned. If I miss a player in the list, please do inform me and I'll include him. And as this is World Cricket League, please don't expect a lot of domestic players to be in the list and don't even ask me to include them
Eg: If I missed a player like Jerome Taylor, inform me. But if I missed a player like Ajinkya Rahane, don't inform me.

The remaining 3 players for each team will be selected through a small draft. I don't want anyone to miss out on their favorite domestic players as they won't be a part of the auction and so the decision to conduct a draft towards the end.

And please do inform me about a player I missed in the list that will be coming up shortly, and don't think that you may get that player in the drafts. If you noticed his absence from the list, others will also notice it and will certainly be gunning for that player in the drafts.

Last edited:

The Rock

County Cricketer
So, when does this begin? This week?

BTW, will the unsold players be auctioned again?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Team Name: Venomous Venoms - Thunderous Tuskers
I'll be happy if you choose another name or keep the original name. Even Simsanta's team has the same short name (TT). And if you wish to change the name, please inform me soon as I don't Viral Shah to be making a logo which won't be used anywhere.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
My bad, that was a mistake. I meant $10,000,000. Thanks for noticing it. :thumbs

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Mate 1 million, is very small amount for 15 players!
Lol, it doesn't matter. All you need to do is to divide the initial picks by 10. :p

This one looks great Yudi. Would have surely put my name in but personal life has other plans for me. Hope you don't leave this like Vaughan v Warne

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Hope you don't leave this like Vaughan v Warne
I'm the most disappointed on not being able to complete it. I was enjoying running that league as much as the members were enjoying being a part of it, but studies were the main reason causing it to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread