World Cricket League - Season 1 | Round 2

Bhargav

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Confirmed. You have missed some pak guys. And hastings and krejza in Aus. Rest looks good.:thumbs

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Combine that list with the suggestions made, and it'll be all fine. :)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
@Tarun: Thanks a lot mate. Rohit is already in the list, I guess you were unable to see him. And cheers for informing me about the absence of the Pakistani players. Actually I initially created different text files for each team, saved them all and then combined them in one. I guess I forgot to save Pakistan's file after editing it for the second time. :)

@Dipak: Thanks a lot, Dipka. But you have a lot of domestic players in your list for my liking. And you haven't stroked some players, although they feature in my list. :p

Players added: Usman Khawaja, Jason Krejza, Farveez Maharoof, Cheneka Welegedara, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq, Adnan Akmal, Mohammad Hafeez, Sohail Tanvir, Adil Rashid, Dimitri Mascarenhas, Andre Nel and Rilee Roussouw.

13 new players added. Exactly 250 players will now feature in the auction. Here is the updated list.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Guys, currently we have 8 teams and so the round robin stage will have 56 matches with each team playing every other team twice (similar to the first 3 seasons of IPL).

But seeing the increasing demand for two more teams (for Funknath and Aussie Team), I am slightly confused whether to add up two teams or not. If we have 10 teams, each time will play every other team just once instead of twice, and the round robin stage will consist a total 45 matches instead of 56 matches, but Funknath and Aussie Team will get a team.

Would love to see your suggestions. If the idea is welcomed, then I'll add up two more teams.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
.:spy.
And you haven't stroked some players, although they feature in my list.
Lol, the players crossed were the ones taken in my GPL draft.
But seeing the increasing demand for two more teams (for Funknath and Aussie Team), I am slightly confused whether to add up two teams or not. If we have 10 teams, each time will play every other team just once instead of twice, and the round robin stage will consist a total 45 matches instead of 56 matches, but Funknath and Aussie Team will get a team.
If you can add 10 teams it's good, but make sure it's not toooo lon especially if it's your first season. It's your wish. 8 teams/10 teams versing one another once is fine. Just don't make them verse twice else it will get a bit long for a first season...

I can smell a successful league here. KIU. :)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Lol, the players crossed were the ones taken in my GPL draft.
Oh, didn't realize that. And sorry for ruining your name. ;)

If you can add 10 teams it's good, but make sure it's not toooo lon especially if it's your first season.
This is why I said that if the teams are increased to 10, each team will face the rest just once instead of twice.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Guys, currently we have 8 teams and so the round robin stage will have 56 matches with each team playing every other team twice (similar to the first 3 seasons of IPL).

Would love to see your suggestions. If the idea is welcomed, then I'll add up two more teams.

To be honest, if you don't have at least 12 teams you are wasting your time. :p

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Aha, maybe co-manage. Could be interesting to have a go at an auction.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Rahulkhush is in search of a co-manager, you can ask him.
Well if I can get a good co-manager you can consider me in for one of the 10 teams. The only reason why I initially backed out is that I am busy till the end of this month

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If Biggy is the co manager of my team then it's awesome. IF some one else do that, it would still be awesome

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Aha, maybe co-manage. Could be interesting to have a go at an auction.

Well, I need a co manager for a month and half, cause we do have exams right from this 30th (till June 13th) & after that I'll be on a vacation for a week & half or so.
So, I'd really appreciate if you join me:thumbs.

Users who are viewing this thread