Story World Cup!!!!!!

Who will win the India vs Pakistan match??

• Total voters
Go india! GO GO GO! :happy :D
if sewag's back into form, i would expect him back at the opening sl ot, and ganguly at number 4 or 5.

sehwag moves on to 45 with that 6!!

Attachments

• shot.JPG
    shot.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 39
Kaif runout...unfortunate dismissal as this game comes to life again. thats a crucial wicket, india 187-4

Attachments

• out.JPG
    out.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 37
yuvraj off the mark with a fine shot for 4...india 192-4 in 29 overs.

Attachments

• shot.JPG
    shot.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 37
Sehwag with a terrific half century. he came in at a crucial stage and responded well with some amazing stroke play.

Attachments

• 50.JPG
    50.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 49
A good knock from Sehwag!!! Hope he goes on to make a big hundred!

Sehwag gives that one a big swing and connects well enough to get him his 4th six!! hes battering the southafrican attack here. he moves on to 61.

Attachments

• shot.JPG
    shot.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 36
Sehwag with ANOTHER 6!! is there any stopping him today?? that one flies over the fence as the indian fans go crazy. india 216-4 in 32.4 overs.

Attachments

• shot.JPG
    shot.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 40
KALLIS STRIKES!!! he celebrates the fall off yuvraj singh. india now 216-5, patel is the new man in.

Attachments

• out.JPG
    out.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 37
35 over mark india in complete control at 232-5. 52 required in 15 overs with 5 wickets in hand and Sehwag is still out there, it will be interesting to see if he gets a century today. if he does, he will be the 3rd indian century maker in this tournament. the first 2 being Sachin Tendulkar and Yuvraj Singh

cmon sewhag!! u gotta get your hundred man! patel should just stay out there with dots and let sewhag go for the shots! :D

Patel gone (he was gone earlier but my comp crashed and my last saved point was 40 overs so i had to start from there again) but anyways india 6 down with 265 on the board

Attachments

• out.JPG
    out.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread