World Most Dangerous Country

World Most Dangerous Country?

• Total voters
Some New Zealander was killed in Jamaica this morning, it's all over the news here. Anyway they said there has already been over 750 murders there this year, that's a lot right :eek:
Jamaica is well known for its murder rate. There's a show on "Secret Caribbean With Trevor McDonald" and he said Jamaica's murder rate is 30 times higher than in Britain.

Pakistan is clearly not the most dangerous country in the world shows the ignorance of PC members

Pakistan is clearly not the most dangerous country in the world shows the ignorance of PC members

Thats what I am saying..
Pakistan is not even dangerous..if you look at countrys like Afghanistan, Somalia Colombia, congo..then they are worse

060720_somalia_hmed_6a.hmedium.jpg

Somalia (^ quite an old picture 2006?)

Last edited:
Pakistan might not be the most dangerous, but it is in the top 5. Whats even scarier is that they have nukes. I will bet my life savings that when a nuke does get in the hands of terrorists, it will be thanks to the Pakistani government

Pakistan is the most dangerous country of the countries that should be safe. Somalia is more dangerous, but then you don't expect it to be safety.

Not sure about countrys, but this hovel has got to be in the top 5 most dangerous streets in the world.

Attachments

• neighbours_street_image.jpg
    neighbours_street_image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 14
It's the street in the Aussie Soap Neighbours. Has to be one of my favourite posts on PC.

Users who are viewing this thread