World Player of the Year

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I haven't seen muchof Ibrahimovich but every time i do hear about him it's negative, might just be the English media. I find it hard to look past fabregas though. I don't think the awards based on this season anyway is it? Vidic should be on there too.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I haven't seen muchof Ibrahimovich but every time i do hear about him it's negative, might just be the English media. I find it hard to look past fabregas though. I don't think the awards based on this season anyway is it? Vidic should be on there too.

Vidics been sound, but he hasn't been majorly influential I don't think? And the 4-0 in Milan didn't help I guess.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
it was 3-0 i think, he wasn't fit in that game and had quite blatantly been rushed back and you could tell. He's been uniteds best defender, and with Terrys injury i would have said there was a good case for him being the best in the prem last year,especially with his aerial threat too. Was chosen for European defender of the year despite the 3-0 too.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Nah, Carragher has far and away been the best defender in the prem for some time.

Bilal91

International Coach
wt this has to be a joke...no arsenal player...come on...atleast Fabregas should be there...and other like ibrhomovich and totti also deserve their place in their inplace of marquez and co...from the list right now...i have got to say it can only be the one and only...KAKA...

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Deco? Marquez? Vieira? Thuram? No Fabregas or David Villa? That joke is a shambles missing some of the best players in the world and listing some of the most out of form quality players. If Deco and Marquez are up there they may aswell shove in Wright-Phillips and Micah Richards in there. Nistlerooy, Cech or Kaka for me.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Lampard shouldnt be on there, nor should Gattuso, or Marquez, or Deco. Fabregas should definetly be on there, as should Totti.

If anyone but Kaka wins it, then it's even more of a joke. There's no-one better in the world right now, he is awesome.

I'm not too sure why Rooney is on there, I thought this was focused more on International football?

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
French Football have come up with a much more acceptable list for the Ballon d'or. Totti, Ibrahimovic, Villa and Fabregas are all included.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Shortened down to 3 now, Ronaldo, Messi and Kaka. If it was actually unbiased and decided by people who have any knowledge of football at all it would go Kaka, Ronaldo, Messi. Instead it will go Kaka, Messia, Ronaldo because they all hate England. I see Ronaldo has more goals and aissts too than Kaka domestically and overall last season as is only 1 behind this year despite a 3 match ban. Kaka deserves it though because he's done it more often in the big games.

PhilD123

International Coach
It's gotta be either Kaka or Ronaldo for me. If I was stretched, I might suprisingly say Kaka, he won the battle of the two in the CL and was amazing last year in the CL. Ronny had an amazing year as well, but he needs to turn it on a bit more in the massive games.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Apparently Kaka's already won it, been doing photoshoots and other promotional things for it. He deserves it, although Ronaldo has been superb.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Kaka, in some parts of Argentina is the word for penis. Almost as rude as the Croatian national anthem.

Users who are viewing this thread