World Player of the Year

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Franck Ribery... Franck Ribery.. les bleu... Franck Ribery.. :) common.

I haven't seen muchof Ibrahimovich but every time i do hear about him it's negative, might just be the English media. I find it hard to look past fabregas though. I don't think the awards based on this season anyway is it? Vidic should be on there too.

If you come to sweden, you will see Zlatan in local newspapers
every single day, he is the swedish hero. He is the best :) after Franck Ribery.

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
We need a bit of CAHILL (!!!) in that list.

Too bad we don't play much soccer. Just friendlies. :(

Oh, the Asian Cup... :|

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Kaka is going to win it, and deserves it big time. Really was the only consistent performer for Milan last season, and made the difference in the big games. Messi too was awesome last season for an otherwise hopeless Barcelona side. Remove him for the Catalan side, and they'll be absolute crap.

If Totti was on the initial list he would and should have made it into the top 3.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I knew it would be kaka, because he is getting so popular around the World, however Ribery is the real hero.

Lucky

International Cricketer
What about Ronaldo? Did you see that goal against Sporting?...Pure Class...and that reaction..BRILLIANT!! :D, he's an awesome player, I reckon he deserved to win it..but oh well.

Yeah, and Cahill should have definitely been in there..Another Aussie legend.;)

Monty57

Club Cricketer
where the hell is fabergas? And benjani should be on there. Anyway my vote would go to Kaka pure brillent.

Users who are viewing this thread