World T20 Commentary Team

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
India's most successful captain Sourav Ganguly is set to herald the start of a new innings behind the microphone post-retirement after he was on Thursday signed by ESPN STAR Sports as an expert analyst for the ICC World Twenty20, commencing in England on Saturday.

Ganguly will be part of an ESPN STAR Sports commentary panel including the likes of Ian Chappell, Ian Bishop, Wasim Akram, Sanjay Manjrekar, Harsha Bhogle and Nasser Hussain.

Read More here

Btw,what happened to Ravi Shashtri and Sunil Gavaskar ? They were a art of ESS for so long...

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I hope the channel 9 coverage is shown in NZ, from what I saw they are doing their own coverage.

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hope the channel 9 coverage is shown in NZ, from what I saw they are doing their own coverage.

I kinda do too in a way. Though if there's any NZ commentators doing it i'd rather listen to them. Fingers crossed for Jeremy Coney who is brilliant to listen to.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Lets hope that there is no Arun Lal in it... and hope there is Sunil Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri, Harsha Bhogle in the commentary team...They have good knowlege of game...

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors

Nah, I don't think so. Mark Taylor is hosting it here, but I think they'll be taking the world feed.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors

Hope so, did you watch the NZ warm up game against India. The commentators didn't know anything about the NZ players, except for the likes of Vettori, Oram and co.

irottev

School Cricketer
Hope so, did you watch the NZ warm up game against India. The commentators didn't know anything about the NZ players, except for the likes of Vettori, Oram and co.

Did they show that?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
As long as Laksman Siva Rama Krishna ,Arun Laal and Ather Ali Khan are not there,its fine with me.

shubhrayu

International Coach
Let's see how does Dada fare in the Commentary Box...Hope no Controversies for him there.

naresh091

International Cricketer
As long as Laksman Siva Rama Krishna ,Arun Laal and Ather Ali Khan are not there,its fine with me.
haha dint you see the list of commentators?
Here it is

Sourav Ganguly
Wasim Akram
Sanjay Manjrekar
Alan Wilkins
Harsha Bhogle
Nasser Hussain
David Lloyd
Ian Chappell
Simon Doull
Kepler Wessels
Ian Bishop
Ranil Abeynaike
Athar Ali Khan

There are some great ones above along with the usually crappy guys such as Athar Ali Khan

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I will miss Rameez Raja. He has great chemistry with Manjrekar.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Nah, I don't think so. Mark Taylor is hosting it here, but I think they'll be taking the world feed.

Ah right, well surprised Mark Nichols wasn't picked up as he covers both England and Aus well. Or even Slater who would give a better voice for the Aussies. Doull is a good choice for the Kiwis, not so bias compared to Smith.

And would have been good to have Holding for the Windies as his voice is a refreshing change.

Users who are viewing this thread