Worn balls for 79C

It has got to a point, that there is so much detail in the game, that even if the game play isn't fantastic, it will still be a great visual experience.

Having said that, I hope that the game play matches the quality of graphics we've seen so far.

The best part of this detail is that 'all of it' influences the gameplay as well!!

Looks and sounds like a realistic cricket game that will test the best players on the hardest difficulty!

Hated that it was so easy to dominate in all other cricket games

In the video the team is 0 for 4 of three balls, is that byes or lb ross.:spy

----------

Looks and sounds like a realistic cricket game that will test the best players on the hardest difficulty!

Hated that it was so easy to dominate in all other cricket games

No pitch markers will help this, we will still try to find easier ways to score runs but yes I do get the feeling this game will be hard in a good way.:spy

Isn't that just the other way around!? Australia is the only country that works the scoring differently so it might be 4 runs with no loss

I would say it's the aussie way, like 1 for 15 instead of 15 for 1 like the rest of the world. I would think both versions should be in this game. PS back to the question is it extra Ross.:thumbs

As per 79C's fetish, here is how balls wear in Bradman 14.

Than's not a very nice thing to say...another video should be released...showing a bat's condition after being used for a couple of sessions.

P.s. amazing video and absolutely love the overlay. CLASSY!!

this is awesome!!whats next bowling mechanics?(since this feature is highlight in DBC)

Sorry your talking to the wrong guy, Biggs is your man

Happy to trade used/unwanted girlfriends for copies of DBC14 ...please contact my support and collections team.

Can't wait to get bowling in this game. Get the ball old and then spin the opposition out at the Eden Gardens. :D

PS: Good overlay. Simple and nice.

Users who are viewing this thread