Worst Job you ever had?

P

pcfan123

I was just laid off yesterday (made redundant) , this is the 2nd job I was laid off from in 2 years :(

Just got me wondering what is the worst job you have ever had?

Ill start with:

I worked at grocery store sacking grocieries when I was in highschool. People treat you like dirt and the management were Nazis

Bad luck mate :(

I've always enjoyed my jobs. I might bitch about hours but I quite like retail as I am a natural salesman and can talk people into buying stuff they don't need.

Bad luck mate :(

I've always enjoyed my jobs. I might bitch about hours but I quite like retail as I am a natural salesman and can talk people into buying stuff they don't need.

I never did return that's Sports Bra...

Can't say I've ever had a bad job. I've done bad/boring tasks within a job, spending a day cleaning up in the Gilligan stand at work. You wouldn't believe some of the ████ cricketers keep.

my 1st job, back in high school freshman-soph year. at Safe-Way. it wasnt so bad.

but it annoyed me when they would ask for something, then i would have to go find it, after i do find it, they will be like "oh nvm i will take something else". they were specially the senior chicks from school. they would just mess around, and we couldnt do anything about it.

then i worked at starbucks! holly ████ people its 7 50 in the morning! make up your mind!

I loved all my jobs. Why will join a job you do not even like?

I loved all my jobs. Why will join a job you do not even like?

In this economy, most people dont have much of a choice. Also, if everyone used your philosophy , then who the hell would clean toilets.

In this economy, most people dont have much of a choice. Also, if everyone used your philosophy , then who the hell would clean toilets.

Enough illegal immigrants in US. :p

You just answered your own question sid :) Many people in difficult circumstances work in jobs they do not like.

Well they chose to be illegal. And I have heard toilet cleaners gets paid handsomely in US.

Well they chose to be illegal. And I have heard toilet cleaners gets paid handsomely in US.

OK we are going in circles now.

And I suppose one can make a living cleaning toilets here if you really are desperate enough. Maids probably make around 10-15 bucks an hour.

I dont see anyone here is so desperate to clean toilets for living. :laugh

Come to India Mark. You will love it.

Users who are viewing this thread