icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Which was the worst match acc to you?
for me it must be ban vs ind at dhaka.the one which india lost

What do you mean by worst?Most boring or the one you hate most because your fav. team lost?

THe most boring one is sri lanka vs south africa the fourth odi
south africa's tour of sri lanka it was really really really boring.

well any thing-like boring or the one you couldnot watch any more after a certian point

Well for me it was England vs Australia semi-finals.It was not exactly boring,but Australia lost to their main rivals,so it was the worst.

Last edited:
In what has been a great year for us English, the lowest point was probably losing the Champions Trophy Final to the West Indies after being so close! But it was super match.

India vs. Pakistan, Jubilee Match.

After the start Pakistan got I knew there was no way they were gonna lose without a great bowling performence, and I couldn't bear to watch India lose at home to Pakistan for the fourth time in a row......

gold639 said:
Well for me it was England vs Australia semi-finals.It was not exactly boring,but Australia lost to their main rivals,so it was the worst.

That was the best game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxing

The most boring was.........................every game dominated by spin bowles bowling maiden after maiden after maiden. Basically all sri lanka games

DeLonge182 said:
That was the best game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxing

The most boring was.........................every game dominated by spin bowles bowling maiden after maiden after maiden. Basically all sri lanka games

What can Sri Lanka do if the batsmens aren't making any runs...

stevie said:
In what has been a great year for us English, the lowest point was probably losing the Champions Trophy Final to the West Indies after being so close! But it was super match.

I was there, and i had kick ass seats :cheer

Hondo said:
What can Sri Lanka do if the batsmens aren't making any runs...

Cricket is officially a form of entertainment. Seeing spinners on at both ends for extreemly long perods of time isn't what i would call entertainment.

Im not saying runs and wickets have to go down every over, but the sri lankan spinners, without murili, dont make much of an intregiging contest between bat and ball.

Don786 said:
I Hope India Will All The Matches In 2005.

Dude, don't you need a good SQUAD to achieve that sort of thing. Dont get me wrong, Youv'e got some amasing players.................but youve got some crap one's too.

For example, You havn't got a consistant seam attack (apart fro pathan). Your wicket keeper batsman is not the worlds best, and your best spinner is being accused of chucking. Oh....and then theres than opening batsman thing you still haven't sorted out.

If you ask me, your only going to loose more, not the opposite :cool:

ZoraxDoom said:
India vs. Pakistan, Jubilee Match.

After the start Pakistan got I knew there was no way they were gonna lose without a great bowling performence, and I couldn't bear to watch India lose at home to Pakistan for the fourth time in a row......

you are just like ganguly zorax just like him you cant digest the beating you got from pakistan in india.

DeLonge182 said:
I was there, and i had kick ass seats :cheer

Cricket is officially a form of entertainment. Seeing spinners on at both ends for extreemly long perods of time isn't what i would call entertainment.

Im not saying runs and wickets have to go down every over, but the sri lankan spinners, without murili, dont make much of an intregiging contest between bat and ball.

So if the spinners are on top of the batsmen, it's the teams fault. You don't make sense. Cricket is all about the Batsmen and the bowler going head to head. If the bowler is dominating it up to the batsmen to break free from it.

And I don't know if you seen the stats since Murali been out of the team. Upul Chandanna have been having his best year of his carreer since Murali been away.

Users who are viewing this thread