Wrestling thread

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Bobby Lashley - Lashley

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Kane - Edge

ECW World Champion Johnny Nitro vs. CM Punk - Nitro

Women's Champion Candice Michelle vs. Melina - Candive Muchelle

Dusty Rhodes vs. Randy Orton (Texas Bull Rope Match) - Dusty Rhodes

United States Champion MVP vs. Matt Hardy - MVP

Batista vs. The Great Khali - Batista

I can't see Lashley winning the title. With the current situation I can't see them putting the title on someone with such an unnatural physique and who is clearly taking something.

Putting the ECW title on CM Punk would be a good idea due to his lifestyle.

I hope Batista beats Khali, but im not sure he will...WWE seem to like the idea of him dominating everyone and everything.

I hope Batista beats Khali, but im not sure he will...WWE seem to like the idea of him dominating everyone and everything.

and they will use this match to make that point clearer

Worst Match of the year candidate IMO. Batista's really bad wresting wise, and when you add Khali to the mix, you're basically putting an unwatchable match on TV.

WWE is on an all time low. They haven't got any substantial ideas whatsoever. They're pushing all the wrong wrestlers. How the hell are Lashley, Nitro and Cena top wrestlers in your business when you've got the likes of Striker, Burke, Benjamin, Haas and Burchill? I haven't watched WWE in a while, just read episode recaps, because I find it a waste of time to watch.

Apparently, Viscera's up for a push. :( I mean, even Mike Mizanin would be decently alright, but VISCERA! Come on...

CM Punk is the only reason to watch WWE. I love the Indys, and he was one of the guys who made the TNA asylum days so memorable as well as ROH.

Oh well, here are my predictions and thoughts on the GAB:

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Bobby Lashley
Another matcn which should be avoided IMO, but could make a decent match. Cena, because I appreciate what he's done for the WWE over the years, and he had better skill than Lashley...

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Kane
Kane loses always. He'll lose again, unfortunately. It's somewhat obvious, as he's just come back, and well, doesn't look likely they'll put it on him right now. Maybe sometime down the road. Edge is one of the high points of current WWE. Wouldn't take the title of him anyday soon.

ECW World Champion Johnny Nitro vs. CM Punk
CM Punk anyday. You don't want me to get started on Johnny Nitro! :p

Women's Champion Candice Michelle vs. Melina
Candice Michelle can't wrestle. Period. Put the title back on someone who can.

Dusty Rhodes vs. Randy Orton (Texas Bull Rope Match)
This match shouldn't even be on this card. Orton might get screwed over though, because it's the WWE.

United States Champion MVP vs. Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy's been up for a push recently, so I see him taking the title. MOTN.

Batista vs. The Great Khali
No comment. Don't care what happens here tbvfh.

Just to point out that Edge won't be defending the title at the GAB. He's had to vacate the title due to injury and the new champion is the Great Khali.

Johnny Nitro is now known as John Morrison.

The name change is baffling to the say the least. Johnny Nitro has a certain ring to it but John Morrison seems a bit regular to me.

DAMMIT So its not Batista and The Great Khali for that title and Kane doesnt get a match.... and i just booked that show for NOTHING i might ring for a refund

Why the name change? Lol Did he change his theme music to Light My Fire and grow a beard?

This will have been the plan all along, so now Batista is sure to win the title, and they just used Khali to set this up...Kane would never have been champion...Batista as the champion again, finally...

I hope somehow Batista and Khali both lose it.

John Morrison impressed me, he never did as Nitro tbh. The name's too generic though, but I think it's got to do something with Jim Morrison, the rocker who died due to drug addictions and all (I think) as it's a complete contrast to Punk's character being straight edge. The theme music has to go though. His old one was better.

I dont understand why they would suddenly change a superstars name, when he wrestled like the week before...its not like Viscera who went away for a while then came back as Big Daddy V

I cant believe that Khali has the title. Its a disgrace. Lets hope he is a transitional champion and not a long term

Users who are viewing this thread