Wrestling thread

he wanted time off so he left and he left off tele as beign fired with heyman in ECW. It was hoped he would return but he has rejected wwe so far.

www.pwmania.com

That is a great site for all the latest wrestling news and spoilers

Yeh, and he has been wrestling for several other promotions, as Paul "the giant" Wight

Has anyone noticed how the way the US commentators say 'the Rated R Era' makes it sound like 'the Rated R Error'??

Yeh lol, thats just the accent... the era is over now...Khali is the champion, hopefully its only until Sunday, and hopefully kane and batista gang up on him

My favourite wrestler is known as 'Riding Sun.'

ridingsun-manny.JPG

He is my hero! :D

There is a favourite wrestler thread...

Is he Viscera(Big Daddy V) brother? :p

Isn't there a number 1 contenders match between Kane and Batista to face The Great Khali at The Great American Bash?

Hopefully by Sunday Night Batista will be the new World Heavyweight Champion!!!!!!!

There isnt a no1 contender match at the great american bash, it was last night(filmed on tuesday) on Smackdown! between Kane and batista, it ended in a no contest because khali came to the ring and tried to beat Batista up and kane and batista team and beat up khali...Theodore long then entered and told khali that he would have to face both of them in a triple threat match at the great american bash! It should be a great match!

i think khali deserves all that he has got ....
only luck wasn't his side some times...

Best SD I've seen in awhile, I was wondering which way they would go on the number 1 contender once Khali came out it became obvious.

To be honest I knew it would be a triple threat seeing as both of them didn't have matches booked and I didn't see anyone challenging them on the show.

Its a spoilers thread, so the results are allowed

John Cena bt. Bobby Lashley to retain the WWE Championship
The Great Khali bt. Batista and Kane to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
John Morrison bt. CM Punk to retain the ECW World Championship
Randy Orton bt. Dusty Rhodes (Texas Bullrope Match)
Umaga bt. Jeff Hardy to retain the Intercontinental Championship
Candice Michelle bt. Melina to retain the WWE Womens Championship
Carlito bt. The Sandman (Singapore Cane Match)
MVP bt. Matt Hardy to retain the United States Championship
Hornswoggle bt. Chavo Guerrero, Jimmy Wang Yang, Funaki, Shannon Moore and Jamie Noble to become the New Cruiserwight Champion

Users who are viewing this thread