Wrestling thread

To me they aren't but then again I've been brought up on them. It's difficult to say as its very subjective, what's poor to me may well be great to you.

For now I'll stick with my views that TNA only have half a roster worth watching but I'll keep checking in from time to time to see how it goes. Maybe the jump to 2 hours will help the writers express themselves more and allow the wrestlers longer for each match.

the problem in tna is that their ppv just finished a week ago and in the next show they already talking abt the coming ppv that is a month away

Hows that bad? They build up their PPVs really well so that all the matches are important. I'd say thats one of TNA's major strengths, not a problem.

I just have a question that I'd be intruiged for some of the WWE fans to answer. What is it that makes you not like TNA and what is it that makes you like WWE? I really like TNA personally, but I'd be interested to hear the other side of it.

Note: Please, please, please don't give any answers which are plainly wrong e.g. WWE has better wresting when it clearly doesnt or you'll just get me arguing. Thank you :)

For me it's the wrestling roster, guys like Triple H, Undertaker, Stone Cold etc keep me with that rather than switching to TNA.

This is pretty much the current state of WWE:

mondaynightraw.jpg

Last edited:
Saw the house show in singapore yesterday
First match
Masters v Flair. Flair win. Lots of wooos

Duece and domino v Major Brothers. (for tag Championships) you can guess the winner.

3rd match
Michelle McCool vs Victoria.
Victoria botched the start. They were climbing turnbuckles and victoria slipped. Few wardrobe malfunctions when michelle held her arms up not majors though. i think Michelle won.

4th matchElijah Burke vs Stevie Richards. burke started walking away when you suck chants went round but came back and won with his feet on the ropes.

5th Match.
Kane vs Finlay
Huge pop for kane. Hes loved.
kane wins, Hornswoggle appeared.

Interval.
6th Match
John Morrison vs Tommy Dreamer. For ECW Championship.
Alot of 'what' chants when morrison gave his speech. about him being the new ECW champ. Morrison won.

7th match Chavo vs Rey.
I didnt think rey was coming it took him a while to come out but to another big pop.
rey won after the 619. and a splash from off the rope. was weird to see chavo do the 3 amigos after vince banned it.

8th Match.
Khali vs Batista.
biggest pop went to batista and biggest heat to khali no cheers.
khali disqualified when finlay and hornswoggle ran in. then kane ran in. khali and finlay walked away but then batista challeneged them to a Tag match.

9th match. Khali and finlay vs batista and kane.
Batista and kane win..double chokelsam on kahli in the middle and batista kinda failed the batista bomb on finlay. but batista and kane won.

biggest pops
rey
kane
batista

bigest heat
khali
burke
chavo

lots of interaction with the crowd. A guy in the front row started crotch chopping chavo and then rey went out and him and the guy did it together.
Overall a very good night.

I'm going to the WWE tonight in Perth, havent been in 2 years. Better be good, I payed a decent amount for these tickets!

I am seeing WWE Smackdown at Nottingham on October 18th!!

Its worth it, should be a good show...not sure if there are any tickets left, i hope they put on some real good matches!

Users who are viewing this thread