Wrestling thread

Top Quality Raw last night, many top matches...here are the results:

Melina, Jillian Hall & Beth Phoenix def. Women's Champion Candice Michelle, Mickie James & Maria

Intercontinental Champion Umaga def. Santino Marella (non-title)

Cody Rhodes def. Daivari

Mr. Kennedy def. Bobby Lashley

Jerry "The King" Lawler def. King Booker (Disqualification)

Cryme Tyme def. John Mason & Brandon Dentson

Randy Orton def. Sgt. Slaughter

Carlito def. WWE Champion John Cena (non-title)- after interference from Randy Orton

I'm going to the WWE tonight in Perth, havent been in 2 years. Better be good, I payed a decent amount for these tickets!
What Happened Hooper? was it the same as the singapore card?

With the TNA vs WWE arguement i love wwe but TNA is great they only have one show but they can use all there big stars on that show..and you dont have to have many midcarders,jobbers and lower midcarders there. Where as WWE you have 3 shows with litttle Main Eventers and lots of the others.
thats my opnion.

Top Quality Raw last night, many top matches...here are the results:

Melina, Jillian Hall & Beth Phoenix def. Women's Champion Candice Michelle, Mickie James & Maria

Intercontinental Champion Umaga def. Santino Marella (non-title)

Cody Rhodes def. Daivari

Mr. Kennedy def. Bobby Lashley

Jerry "The King" Lawler def. King Booker (Disqualification)

Cryme Tyme def. John Mason & Brandon Dentson

Randy Orton def. Sgt. Slaughter

Carlito def. WWE Champion John Cena (non-title)- after interference from Randy Orton

Thanks for the info m8. It will be good to know in the near future who the #1 contenders are for the titles are.

Question for you guys: Who thinks that John Cena has had the WWE title long enough to pass it on. If it's fake which it is!

What Happened Hooper? was it the same as the singapore card?

With the TNA vs WWE arguement i love wwe but TNA is great they only have one show but they can use all there big stars on that show..and you dont have to have many midcarders,jobbers and lower midcarders there. Where as WWE you have 3 shows with litttle Main Eventers and lots of the others.
thats my opnion.

It was awesome! They had fireworks and all this time!

It was the Big Khali vs Batista in the Main Event but Finnaly interfered so Kane ran in for Batista and they made it a tag team match! Kane & Batista vs Khali & Finnaly!

Also, Finnaly versed Kane earlier and the Leprachuan came out and got the chokeslam after putting his hat on Kane's head lol

Ric Flair was a crowd favorite, the Major brothers where good, Rey Mesterio hit the 619 and the Divas were smokin':cool:

All in all the best show I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO!

...And yes, Cena has had his fair share of the title!

Thanks for the info m8. It will be good to know in the near future who the #1 contenders are for the titles are.

Question for you guys: Who thinks that John Cena has had the WWE title long enough to pass it on. If it's fake which it is!

The Number One contenders are as follows:

WWE Championship - Randy Orton

ECW World Heavyweight Championship - CM Punk...to have his 15 minute match next week on ECW

World Heavyweight Championship - Unknown, expected to be Batista, but maybe Mark Henry, due to his plea for competition.

WWE Womens Championship - Probably Melina

Intercontinental Championship - Likely to be Santino Marella

United States Championship - Likely to be Matt Hardy

The Number One contenders are as follows:

WWE Championship - Randy Orton

ECW World Heavyweight Championship - CM Punk...to have his 15 minute match next week on ECW

World Heavyweight Championship - Unknown, expected to be Batista, but maybe Mark Henry, due to his plea for competition.

WWE Womens Championship - Probably Melina

Intercontinental Championship - Likely to be Santino Marella

United States Championship - Likely to be Matt Hardy

Yes i have got a feeling that Randy will beat Cena what do you guys think?

Agree with Andrew on the Orton vs Triple H feud once Triple H has returned.

We may even see a face turn by Umaga at some point in the not too distant future.

O God, i would rather Cena keep the title personally, and then a fued between Cena and Triple H...

I just don't want Randy Orton to win the title...

How will Umaga turn face, what will he be like then??

The wheels were set in motion for a possible Umaga face turn on Raw last week.

I don't see the problem with Orton, sure he has an attitude, but he has some great skills which is better than most of the main-eventers do. At least when he feuds with Triple H it will be proper stuff, rather than a bit of wrestling surrounded by gimmicks.

What because Umaga came out and beat up Marella? How does that make him face, a lot more people like marella than they do Umaga...

What because Umaga came out and beat up Marella? How does that make him face, a lot more people like marella than they do Umaga...

Well lets see, one guy is on the mic moaning about whatever, the crowd is booing the hell out of him, out comes some guy who destroys him. You must have heard the cheers at the end. Stage one complete, it's very simple.

Friday-Night-SmackDown.jpg

Smackdown Results:Friday 4th August
Kane def Chris Masters
Mark Henry def Jobber
Matt Hardy def MVP-Arm Wrestling Match
Matt Hardy def MVP(Countout)
Jamie Noble def Shannon Moore
Jimmy Wang Yang def Kenny Dykstra
Batista & Ric Flair def Deuce & Domino(DQ)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
After the show
Batista grabs the mic and tells Khali to come out. Batista tries to gain the upper hand, but Khali overpowers him with a clothesline. Khali squeezes the back of Batista's neck as the crowd rallies behind Batista. Batista hits a spear and spinebuster and Khali heads to the back. Flair runs out and hits Khali from behind with a chair, causing the ref to call a DQ. Flair and Batista then pose for the fans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
150px-MNrawlogo.jpg

Raw News
An advisory was sent out today by the USA Network announcing that next Monday's RAW will open with the first appearance of "WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon" after a "prolonged absence."

With the huge ratings drop in the recent weeks, bringing back the Mr. McMahon" character will be the first step in bringing them back up.

------------------------------------------------------------------

slam2005a.jpg

Summerslam

Latest matches for Summerslam:
WWE Championship Match-John Cena vs Randy Orton
World Heavyweight Championship Match-The Great Khali vs Batista
Chavo Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Other News

Jeff Hardy
Yesterday, Jeff Hardy's former band had posted that he is taking time off to heal neck and back injuries. But according to new reports from Dave Scherer, the statement Jeff Hardy made on his website is not true.

Several sources within the WWE say Jeff has been suspended for his lack of maturity.

Jeff has not been released from the company but isn't expected to be back for at least 30 days. He will however miss Summerslam.

Dave Finlay
Finlay hadn't appeared on television or house shows in recent weeks because he was given a few weeks off to rest. He returned to house shows last weekend. Speaking of which, after a match with MVP at a house show last weekend, Finlay lost his cool and jumped over the barricade to go over after a fan who apparently said something to him. Finlay shoved the fan. Will Finlay be suspended for his actions?

Users who are viewing this thread