Wrestling thread

Survivor Series? What I heard was 5 months from July, So beginning of 2008 for me
Well several wrestling forums have quoted Jim Ross as announcing he will be back sooner than you expect, probably around the time of Survivor Series. And Jim Ross is probably a lot more reliable than most people.

I wonder who Triple H will face at Summerslam, apparently hes back better than ever...

Rey Mysterio is back with new tattoos, new masks and boots and also will be showing off several new moves, which sounds exciting.

The PPV networks in the states seem to be promoting Undertaker's return for Vengeance. Mind you, I don't know when that PPV is date wise.

Jesus, that actually looks genuine, cos it says prepare yourself for the return of the deadman...

I think the Undertaker is still around a month, maybe 2 from being back in the ring. I don't think we'll see him at Unforgiven and that advert is just using the standard advertising bumpf thrown out by the WWe marketing team (which is often wrong until the last minute).

True, i hope he does a Chris Benoit and comes back straight into the PPV, for his first fight!

I just watched RAW and noticed that after the main event...they did the same thing again with Mr McMahon, walk past all of the superstars, hesistant to walk out of the door, walks out 2 blokes behind him, he looks at them, hesistant to go towards the limo, walks to the door, hesitant to open door, opens it, goes to close it, sticks his leg back out, goes to close it, by this time people will be thinkin he is gonna blow himself up, and then NOOOOO! Wait Mr McMahon and Jonathon Coachman comes across...and hands him a notice from the government saying there is another member of the McMahon family out there somewhere. Clever stuff from WWE i thought.

Users who are viewing this thread