Wrestling thread

Yeh...he has a few things about him like Vince...big mouth, and he actually slightly looks like him...but i don't imagine Linda will be too pleased.

I never understand Mr McMahon story lines, he has some wierd ones. Flirting with the Divas, this one, and he was going to have an incest storyline, at the time when Stephanie McMahon had her baby, where it was actually Vince's baby, but Stephanie wouldnt allow it :p

WWE sure is going down hill if they are going about giving Vince a fake son. Would say this would have to be the worst storyline of the lot.

Sd9 please will you post the smackdown results aswell please.
Oh also does any1 know a good website to find the results each week apart from WWE.com

Please Help!

Sd9 please will you post the smackdown results aswell please.
Oh also does any1 know a good website to find the results each week apart from WWE.com

Please Help!

I do know the results to this weeks Smackdown! but as the event hasn't been televised i find it unfair on the people who don't want to see them.

sd92 trust me i read about how he decided his ring name kennedy and was after vince's middle name and paul heyman suggested it because he was going to be called ken anderson his real name but when he repeated his last name it sounded weird so theyd ecided on kennedy

www.pwmania.com has all rumours results and backstage news for all wrestling

Last edited:
sd92 trust me i read about how he decided his ring name kennedy and was after vince's middle name and paul heyman suggested it because he was going to be called ken anderson his real name but when he repeated his last name it sounded weird so theyd ecided on kennedy

www.pwmania.com has all rumours results and backstage news for all wrestling

Fair enough, but i doubt they said call him Mr Kennedy, because in two years they can have a storyline where he is vinces illegitimate son. Yes maybe because of Vinces but not a storyline 2 years down the line.

TNA is showing signs of doing what cost WCW their existence, just obviously on a much smaller scale. You would have thought people would have learnt from WCW's demise.

WWE is now getting a daily soap. I can mostly predict whats coming in next episode.

TNA is showing signs of doing what cost WCW their existence, just obviously on a much smaller scale. You would have thought people would have learnt from WCW's demise.

Meaning...

WWE is now getting a daily soap. I can mostly predict whats coming in next episode.

Whats in the next episode...

Last edited:
TNA are constantly bringing in people to fill up the main events. Mostly old WWE guys, but that is neither here nor there. The guys who have been around for a while without a push are disgruntled and want out. Which means that basically when the contracts start to run out, TNA will have about 20 people who all expect to be in the main event. It's terrible management to be honest.

Fair point, so can you see them going bankrupt in a few years, meaning a possible WWE takeover or something of that nature.

I know Chez and many others won't agree, but i can actually see it happening at some stage

Last edited:
I don't think they'll go bust, as there will still be enough Indy talent looking for a paycheck to keep their lower card going, but I think a lot of the best talent will leave being fed up with being messed about. In my view, it will basically be a cycle whereby they go back to basics every few years. I'm certain they'll never get close to the WWE unless this all changes.

Users who are viewing this thread