Wrestling thread

Though anyone who thought he really was dead should have been taken out and shot to help eliminate stupidity from the human race.

Again,Fair enough.Right,Andrew.Only fools can believe he is DEAD.

The Cops could have had a wave test to check the number plate of the car in which Mcmahon Was Said to be Killed.Why did they not do that?

Because,i say it was a trick.Mcmahon could have sent the other car of the same model,but,it will have different number plate.

The cops didn't really do because they were partially on Mcmahon's side at that moment and why?....because he paid them.:rolleyes:

I just watched RAW and noticed that after the main event...they did the same thing again with Mr McMahon, walk past all of the superstars, hesistant to walk out of the door, walks out 2 blokes behind him, he looks at them, hesistant to go towards the limo, walks to the door, hesitant to open door, opens it, goes to close it, sticks his leg back out, goes to close it, by this time people will be thinkin he is gonna blow himself up, and then NOOOOO! Wait Mr McMahon and Jonathon Coachman comes across...and hands him a notice from the government saying there is another member of the McMahon family out there somewhere. Clever stuff from WWE i thought.

So what happened on RAW last night what games were played?

what games were played?
Kane and Umaga played with a skipping rope but Edge didnt even though he wanted to but his mummy said because of the surgery he couldnt

John Cena sat in the corner by himself because nobody like him

Santino Marella and Maria play games which you should never EVER think about until your married! (or horny :p)

:(,Batista....he Ruined The Great Khali's party. It was he only day when Khali was good and in a Peacful and Cool mood.:p

raw_logo.gif

WWE RAW Results
William Regal wins company-wide Battle Royal to become Raw Commissioner

Jillian Hall def. Mickie James

Snitsky def. Highlander Rory McAllister

King Booker def. Jerry "The King" Lawler

WWE Champion John Cena def. Intercontinental Champion Umaga in a non-title match (disqualification)​
------------------------------------------------------------------------
225px-ExtremeChampionshipWrestling.jpg

ECW Results
Boogeyman def. Local

Elijah Burke def. Tommy Dreamer

The Miz def. Balls Mahoney

CM Punk def. John Morrison (15 Minutes of Fame)​
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other News
News on the Mr McMahon story line...Mr McMahon has another child out there. Rumours are flying around that this so called child, will eventually turn out to be Mr Kennedy, Kennedy!! What a storyline that would be.

That is the worst idea for a storyline ever. Kennedy as Vince's son? Completely stupid

Exactly what i was thinking...but this is the idea being thrown around many wrestling forums...we'll have to wait and see.

Mr McMahon is also a bigmouth...but then again, as the owner of WWE, hes entitle to be. Who else in the WWE, could be the son of Mr McMahon then?

the reason mr kennedy is called mr kennedy is because he decidedto use vince's iddle name so they could use that as the basis of teh storyline

I very much doubt that, as they do not think of storylines years in advance and he has been wrestling for 2 years under the name Mr Kennedy. And they probably made it because of his first name Ken...Ken Kennedy...like they call Dave Finlay Fit Finlay.

The love child story line is all they could salvage from the 'Who Killed McMahon' angle. From what I've read they were going to have Kennedy helping McMahon (arranging the explosion etc) and then revealed as his illegitimate son.

Lol, he looks so much like Mr McMahon, with his white hair and all.

Users who are viewing this thread