Wrestling thread

Nah, hopefully Batista beats him for it. I'd rather Batista than him, but with Edge injured this must mean that Smackdown! are pretty low on MEs. Especially ones that can wrestle.

Its a month away from Summerslam, so we cant have predictions because we don't know of any matches yet :p...do you mean the Great American Bash?

The WWE really is going through a quiet period now. Edge was the only reason left for me to watch SD with Undertaker gone.

ECW is on now and Big Daddy V just destroyed some poor guy, CM Punk beat Elijah. Im liking ECW more and more it has a good contrast of characters

I suppose i agree, i hope WWE spend time improving it, and keep it going, making it a main show, rather than just something on the side, like it is now.

On the July 13 edition of Smackdown, Edge sustained a pectoral muscle tear when Kane attacked him during his Mardi Gras parade.Because of Edge injury a new contender for the championship was requiered and Batista faced Kane to determine the new #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. The match ended in a no-contest as The Great Khali attacked both men. It was then announced that it will be a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship, involving Batista, Kane and The Great Khali.

The Great Khali annoys me because the only reason why he wins because he stands at 7ft tall. he wins matches against the likes of any normal size wrestler, because if he was the size of Batista or some1 he wouldn't be getting a title shot would he?

That's because WWE want Cena to look totally unbeatable, and he can beat anyone to retain his WWE title.

Because he brings the most money to the company and also because hes an "americas hero" type of character and americans must always think that they are number 1

What happened to the Big Show? I havent seen him in ages

Any reason why? and how did he leave the actual show

Users who are viewing this thread