Wrestling thread

Geez the Mark Henry is hard to put down. I'm surpised he hasn't won a title yet especially since he was in WWF for so long. If it wasn't for M&M interfering we could have seen a tombstone on Mark Henry. Must admit never really liked Angle but when he came to the rescue of my man hes back in my good books.

Sorry if this has been posted before but, Christian is now on TNA (Total Nonstop Action).

if Undertaker defeats Angle at No Way Out it'll be Undertaker vs Randy Orton at Wrestlemania and as usual 'Taker will win at Wrestlemania..or else it'll be Mysterio vs Angle and Mysterio will win at Wrestlemania

Maybe they will have some DSQ at no way out that way Undertaker and Angle have a rematch at wrestlemania.

Well the main event for smackdown is Angle vs Orton vs Mysterio in a triple threat.
I would love to know who undertakers facing as well

I guess you are assuming that as usual the title won't be lost on Smackdown thus Angle will win this weeks match. I don't think Taker will be at Wrestlemania if he loses as there just isn't a story line for him. The only one I can think of is him interferring with the triple threat match.

Notice that WWE has been promoting the main event at Wrestlemania as Orton v Mysterio v The Champion.

At no point have they ever mentioned Kurt Angle taking part in the main event. I'm predicting Undertaker to win the title on SmackDown, or there's some sort of controversial finish which results in the WM main event being made into a four way match.

We'll find out soon, as Smackdown is being recorded tonight.

andrew_nixon said:
Notice that WWE has been promoting the main event at Wrestlemania as Orton v Mysterio v The Champion.

At no point have they ever mentioned Kurt Angle taking part in the main event. I'm predicting Undertaker to win the title on SmackDown, or there's some sort of controversial finish which results in the WM main event being made into a four way match.

We'll find out soon, as Smackdown is being recorded tonight.

Very good point there Andrew and BTW is Raw and smackdown being shown tonight on sky live?

I know nothing is comfirmed but hardly ever is the title decided on smackdown. They usually wait to a PPV event before having a new champion. But as you said there could be some type of controversial finish.

Users who are viewing this thread