Wrestling thread

Who do you think will win the Handicap Match (Triple H + John Cena vs Randy Orton + Rey Msterio + Kurt Angle)?

Cena and Triple H won.
That superplex that Shawn Micheals did on Shane Mcmahon off the ladder through the table outside the ring was incredible :eek:

i don think Jim Ross will be back on Raw even though he did commentary on Saturday Night's Main Event.. he himself told in an interview with wwe.com.

HBK v/s shane mcmahon was the best match in Saturday Night's Main Event
it would have been better if HBK had won it

Do u guys think that Eddie Gurrerro is alive and will be coming back at Wrestle Mania?I hope he is.

Definitely there will be a new champion at Wrestlemania..Titles have always changed hands at WM..so either Randy or Mysterio will be crowned the new champion..also Triple H will defeat Cena

I think Eddie Gueraro will appear suprisingly at the Hall of Fame Ceremony.It will be held sometime around 1st April.So the news of Eddie's death might be an 'April fool'.The fact that he lies,cheats and steals lends support to this statement.

no way this couldnot be happened, if this happened then this will heart many pupils feeling. i think he had already death but wwe is using his angle to create such situations that people can belive that he may return. former wwe starss are unhappy about why wwe using this angle about eddie when he is already death. but this angle was suppose to to be created by Stephnie and which was back my Mr.Macmahon.

What do you think about the tag team champ match?I think Kane-Big Show's domination will come to an end at wrestlemania.

What do you think about the tag championship match?I think Kane-Big show's domination will come to an end at Wrestlemania

yes i thinK there will be a new champion in tag team match.
in money in the bank ladder match, i think favourites to win is bobby lashley and rvd.
i think shawn micheal will be saved by bret heart coz shane macmahon using his finisher always on shawn micheal.

(BUT THIS IS ALL MY GUESSES.)

faraz haider said:
no way this couldnot be happened, if this happened then this will heart many pupils feeling. i think he had already death but wwe is using his angle to create such situations that people can belive that he may return. former wwe starss are unhappy about why wwe using this angle about eddie when he is already death. but this angle was suppose to to be created by Stephnie and which was back my Mr.Macmahon.
May be that could be the reason behind this bcoz he may be alive.Have u seen in the past WWE making situations from their wrestlers death.I won't
be surprised if Eddie comes to Wrestle Mania and tell everyone that "I LIE".

Well I am not sure about the Bret Hart thing.I think it will be opposite at Wrestlemania.I think Bret Hart will help Vince McMahon against HBK and will be back in WWE.

I think WWE(WWF at that time) had much more thrill and excitement a few years back... I mean when the storylines of Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, etc. were on, WWE(WWF at that time) was much more exciting than what it is at present... What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread