Wrestling thread

well i think like the past they should merged both smakdown and raw roster so than wrestling will become moree exciting.

I agree with you.RAW and Smack Down must re-unite.I think the Hardcore Championship must be brought back.

faraz haider said:
well i think like the past they should merged both smakdown and raw roster so than wrestling will become moree exciting.
The problem then is that the roster would have to be significantly reduced.

And bringing back the hardcore championship is a stupid idea. That title was a joke from day one.

Do you guys believe that the Boogeyman really eats worms?How can a human being eat such things?It will cause indigestion. :eek:

satishmania said:
Will Stone Cold or The Rock appear at Wrestlemania?
Steve Austin: Maybe.
The Rock: Almost certainly not.

kuttakumar said:
Do you guys believe that the Boogeyman really eats worms?How can a human being eat such things?It will cause indigestion. :eek:
He genuinely does eat worms, and apparantly does it away from the cameras too. Human beings can eat a whole range of foods that people often shy away from, and worms are technically as edible as pigs, cows or sheep.

i havent seen him eat worms everytime i see him do that he has let them all dribble out onto the ground

yes he certainly eat them . i Always change the channel when he was eating worms, because looking that make me feel bad.

Yeah, he eats them. And if you have watched Fear Factor, you will see people eating a lot of stuff. Including insects.

Do you guys still watch Wrestling? I stopped about a month back. It got too predictable and was almost like watching a pantomine

Users who are viewing this thread