Wrestling thread

The Miz has apparently said on SkySports that he's a Chelsea fan! Couldn't quite believe it! :lol

Sounds like Stephanie will be back via Jericho, she would be the only one that makes sense for the girl in the Jericho promos.

Kofi Kingston in the Rumble - wow! I won't spoil it if anyone hasn't seen it, but what he does is amazing. You'll recognise it when you see it. :)

NOTHING.

Last edited:
Kofi Kingston in the Rumble - wow! I won't spoil it if anyone hasn't seen it, but what he does is amazing. You'll recognise it when you see it. :)

ha ha That was fabulous. One thing I couldn't have think of if I was Kofi.

Now, this Sheamus is getting pretty boring. I mean he can't go on to conquer every other thing. I don't Sheamus' games now because I'm pretty much sure (and thats how it has happened for past several weeks), that if its a Sheamus match, well the winner is obviously Sheamus.

Man, I'd like to see Sheamus back against Mark Henry or new improved Kane. That will bring much more interest than Mark Henry/Kane running after someone like Daniel Bryan or Ziggler (is it or is it Zack Ryder? I get pretty confused between those two Zs)

Users who are viewing this thread