Wrestling thread

JBlues08

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone explain to me why Kane suddenly attacked Orton on Smackdown? Where are they going with this? What's the story?

JBlues08

Club Captain
John Cena's booked for Wrestlemania, and they would kill it if Kane attacked Cena, so they had to give him some other role.

Speaking the obvious there.

I'm curious on what's the story behind this OR is this just one of those short and aimless rivalry where it will end after 1 PPV?

The Rock

County Cricketer
Can someone explain to me why Kane suddenly attacked Orton on Smackdown? Where are they going with this? What's the story?

In one of his return vignettes, they showed all the top stars like Rock, Cena, Orton and Punk for a second and then Kane was shown looking into the mirror wearing a mask. Maybe that signifies that he will just go against the top dogs. And btw, before leaving, the last match Kane was in was against Randy Orton in a Street Fight which Kane had lost and had become more humane than a monster. Now that the monster is back in him, he's targetting Randy again.

Long story short, Randy and Kane just didnt have any feud to get on the WM card which is the reason why they're feuding. That's as simple as it gets. :D

Tomorrow's Raw is in Cena's hometown. Cant wait to see Rock own Cena there!

JBlues08

Club Captain
In one of his return vignettes, they showed all the top stars like Rock, Cena, Orton and Punk for a second and then Kane was shown looking into the mirror wearing a mask. Maybe that signifies that he will just go against the top dogs. And btw, before leaving, the last match Kane was in was against Randy Orton in a Street Fight which Kane had lost and had become more humane than a monster. Now that the monster is back in him, he's targetting Randy again.

Long story short, Randy and Kane just didnt have any feud to get on the WM card which is the reason why they're feuding. That's as simple as it gets. :D

Tomorrow's Raw is in Cena's hometown. Cant wait to see Rock own Cena there!

Aah I see. Thanks.

The Rock

County Cricketer
Loving the way Punk and Jericho's feud is moving. And I'm kinda hating Cena even more now that he's getting the upperhand in this feud. :p Next week's Raw is themed as "Rock Concert, Cena Rap" which might be a great entertainer! Probably it might go down as the most entertaining segments in the recent past of Monday night Raws!

For those who dont know how epic the Rock's Concerts were,

Against Austin:

Against Goldberg:

And here's a bit of Cena's Thuganomics,

And here's the official promo for next week's Raw!

Last edited by a moderator:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Agree With VARUN

The Rock

County Cricketer
Here's the highlight of the show, the Rock Concert III!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Raw was hilarious. Seeing old school Cena back was a lot of fun and the Rock Concert was amusing as well. Ya have to give it to the Rock - he's a massively talented in ring performer as well as on the mic, he can do the movie star thing as well and he isn't too bad on the guitar. Thank God he can't sing. That would be just too unfair on everyone else. His lyrics were hilarious though. :D

The Rock

County Cricketer
Raw was hilarious. Seeing old school Cena back was a lot of fun and the Rock Concert was amusing as well. Ya have to give it to the Rock - he's a massively talented in ring performer as well as on the mic, he can do the movie star thing as well and he isn't too bad on the guitar. Thank God he can't sing. That would be just too unfair on everyone else. His lyrics were hilarious though. :D

Too unfair, isnt it? :p He doesnt need worry about singing well in the WWE because the trash talk is what that matters much more there. And moreover, the Rock was in his character and had to speak and sing loudly in somewhat of a powered-up mode which he's always been doing in his gimmick. He is an awesome singer otherwise. ;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Apologies, Great One - you most certainly can sing. Yep, so unfair! You never would've guessed it by Monday Night's evidence. You can still sing well even if you're singing loud, y'know - I've done it myself many times. If he can sing that well, why not show it in his Rock concert? I don't get that. Never mind, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread