Wrestling thread

shravi said:
After the long wait, DX is finally back!

Great to see HBK and Triple H back together. I missed DX and their stuff you sign. Hope this time they don't fall out again.

aussie1st said:
Great to see HBK and Triple H back together.

this may be acting... i think they will fight all of a sudden again.... Tom and Jerry can never stop fighting ;) If they stop..there will be no entertainment.... so i guess some thrilling fight all of a sudden to increase the entertainment further :D

surendar said:
this may be acting... i think they will fight all of a sudden again.... Tom and Jerry can never stop fighting ;) If they stop..there will be no entertainment.... so i guess some thrilling fight all of a sudden to increase the entertainment further :D

Agreed.
I think they will be involved in some tag team match where one of them will make some mistake which will lead to a conflict between them.

satishmania said:
Chris Jericho joins ECW.

Thats great news. Great to see him back in wrestling action.

aha, a WWE thread!I knew there would be one.:)

I haven't watched WWE from the time WWF converted to WWE, so can anybody give me updates?

and what happened to these:
Undertaker
kane
HHH
Rattlesnake:rolleyes:

and DX?

and who is the current champion, and around whom is the story revolving?

Last edited:
blackleopard92 said:
and what happened to these:
Undertaker
kane
HHH
Rattlesnake:rolleyes:

and DX?

Undertaker: After losing a burried alive match to Vince McMahon (thanks to Kane), WWE made a story and he had returned to wrestling arena as a ghost with supernatural power;).

Kane: Freaky as usual. Now unmasked after losing a match to HHH.

HHH: Initially not much change. Had created "Evolution" with Randy Orton, Batista and Ric Flair which got destroyed due to internal conflicts. Now a member of the re-united DX.

Rattlesnake: Returned to WWE; Fired by Bischoff; Linda McMahon then appointed him as RAW's co-GM but was forced to quit after his team lost a match in Survivor series. Since then he had made some short appearances in WWE.

DX: As you can figure out from the posts above, HBK and HHH have re-formed it.

Go to en.wikipedia.org

They have ridiculously up to date and concise storyline outlines for every character.

And yes Vince is evil again...he tortured HHH abd HBK and now theyve formed DX afta months of teasing

manee said:
Go to en.wikipedia.org

They have ridiculously up to date and concise storyline outlines for every character.

And yes Vince is evil again...he tortured HHH abd HBK and now theyve formed DX afta months of teasing

what?wiki is in this sh*t!:eek:
I never though wiki would do it.But, here I goooooo.......

Users who are viewing this thread