Wrestling thread

What do you think Undertaker will return as, his "spirit" has been broken!

Biker? Current gimmick? Ministry? New gimmick (whats left)?

No, this guy from DSW (development territory) called Frekin Deacon or something like that.

He's 6ft 7 and 330 lbs

Last edited:
manee said:
No, this guy from OVW (development territory) called Frekin Deacon or something like that.

He's 6ft 7 and 330 lbs
From DSW, the other development territory actually.

Yorkshire_No1 said:
Looks like he's now a RAW addition unless it was a one off appearance
They're hardly going to do an angle like that and then drop it straight away are they?

Third match added to Ecw

It will be Rey vs Sabu. it will be first time they are going in one on one competition. they met before in the teg action but never in singles battle.

Not too sure about that - Sabu is older now and years of high risk action have taken a great toll on his body for sure.

I heared ECW is going to be aired regularly! will they have seperate wrestlers or their will be fueds between Raw And Sd too?

We wont see Kurt Angle and RVD on WWE shows anymore as both of them are being drafted to ECW.. i also think that RVD will beat Cena to win the championship which may become the ECW championship which inturn means we'll have only one Undisputed champion in WWE...what do u guys think?

satishmania said:
We wont see Kurt Angle and RVD on WWE shows anymore as both of them are being drafted to ECW.. i also think that RVD will beat Cena to win the championship which may become the ECW championship which inturn means we'll have only one Undisputed champion in WWE...what do u guys think?
Everybody is assuming that. But I think they'll pull a swerve and have Sabu beat Mysterio, and turn that into the ECW title. They'll then have a tournament for Mysterio's title.

Users who are viewing this thread