Wrestling thread

usy said:
I hate WWE, It's just so stupid, everyone knows it's fake, it' ain't a sport, or a game without 'sportsmanship'?
WWE is just for time pass like other entertainment programs.

gaurav_indian said:
WWE is just for time pass like other entertainment programs.

Agreed.
This gives us great enjoyment.

Well, WWE needs some more good tag teams in SD. I haven't watched WWE for last two weeks. So if any new tag team made their debut , ignore this massage.

satishmania said:
Will we see MNM as a tag team again?
I doubt it. Joey Mercury does have some problems with Nitro. Besides, there is a chance he could be involved with ECW.

Just to reiterate that we're leaving the Great Khali illiteracy discussion for now, before anyone asks why their post was deleted.

gaurav_indian said:
Well I was willing to leave it, but obviously you don't want too.

You've given a link to one article only. They're all the same.

Now lets look at the facts.

1. Cadets in the Punjab police force are required to sit a WRITTEN EXAM.
2. Dalip Singh has worked for two major international wrestling organisations, and one minor organisation. He has done so for more than SIX years.
3. Dalip Singh went through a professional wrestling training school in the USA.
4. Communication, both verbal and written is a VERY important part of the proffesional wrestling industry.
5. Dalip Singh had a SPEAKING PART in a Hollywood film, which would have required him to READ a script.

I'm willing to believe that he may have once been illiterate, but if you think he remains so, then you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

Ricky pontinG said:
MNM will not reform because Nitro and Melina were fired.
They still work for the WWE, it's just a story line firing.

Breaking news

WWE chairman gonna announce new GM on Raw. i Think it may be Dusty Rhodes but Stephnie is also in line.
What you guys thinks?

faraz haider said:
Breaking news

WWE chairman gonna announce new GM on Raw. i Think it may be Dusty Rhodes but Stephnie is also in line.
What you guys thinks?
Or it could be Ric Flair and Shane Mcmahon.

I think Ted Dibiase is a candidate too. It would be great if he becomes GM, will probably have the million dollar championship in his office!

faraz haider said:
Breaking news

What you guys thinks?
I think Shane Mcmahon might be the GM!!!!

faraz haider said:
Breaking news

What you guys thinks?
Ain't gonna be Stephanie. She's giving birth soon, so will be haivng time off.

Ted Dibase has had the occasional appearance on Raw recently, so he would be a good outside bet.

Vince isn't stupid, he knows that the fans don't like too much of the McMahon family on TV, so Shane is out too.

kuttakumar said:
I think it might be Candice or Shane.
To quote Vince McMahon's entrance music: "No chance in hell"

Anyway, there is more to the MNM split, as it has been revealed that Joey Mercury has failed a drug test!

Chris Masters is also being taken off the road. As for the reason why, a source said "Your first guess would be the correct guess."

Users who are viewing this thread