Wrestling thread

So your source is a friend. Wow. What a reliable source. Sorry but I'll take the fact that the Punjabi police force don't employ people who are illiterate as a much more reliable piece of information than "my friend met him".

If it's such a known fact that he is completely illiterate, it should be very easy for you to provide a link to an article that shows this fact, so go on then.

andrew_nixon said:
So your source is a friend. Wow. What a reliable source. Sorry but I'll take the fact that the Punjabi police force don't employ people who are illiterate as a much more reliable piece of information than "my friend met him".

If it's such a known fact that he is completely illiterate, it should be very easy for you to provide a link to an article that shows this fact, so go on then.
If you don't want to believe then don't believe it that's not my problem.

All I'm saying is that if it's such a known fact that he is completely illiterate, it should be very easy for you to provide a link to an article that shows this. So go on then. If you can't I can only assume that it isn't true. Plus the FACT that the Punjab Police Force don't employ illiterate people kind of makes your argument look a little wrong. Plus the website of said police force features a picture of cadets doing a WRITTEN exam.

He's just going to say that anyone (including you) could have edited and posted that information

andrew_nixon said:
There is nothing there that I disagree with. I note it mentions NOTHING aobut him being illierate. It mentions everything I said in this thread.
Come to India i'll take u to his father's home.

Last edited:
Your source has changed from a friend to the guys dad.

You claim to know him so well, yet earlier said he went straight from the police to the WWE, which is wrong.

You claim he is illiterate, and yet all Punjabi police cadets are required to sit a written exam.

Stop lying.

Oh really I am lying but for what.I don't know his father ok.But i am saying come to India i'll take u to his father's home or the village in which The Great Khali used to live in you willl know the truth from there.See I am not getting anything from lying i am telling u the truth.And the way you r talking about Punjab Police looks like u live in India and I live in England you know better than me the system of India?Talking about the sources no one going to tell u that "I am illiterate".May be you don't want to believe that an illiterate could be so successful.Wrestling has nothing to do with your literacy and in Punjab villages(I am mentioning villages here not the cities)the criteria to choose the police is by games and sports in which Dalip Singh topped.And if you have any proves of that he is not illiterate then y don't you give us those links.

I give up. You obviously have no intention of paying attention to the evidence. You've already got one thing completely wrong!

You want to prove he is illiterate? Go ahead. You are the one making the claim, therefore you must prove it. You don't make a claim and then ask someone else to prove you wrong.

Then explain how he passed the written exam of all cadets in his police force.

Until you can do that, don't even think about posting any more of your crap.

andrew_nixon said:
I give up. You obviously have no intention of paying attention to the evidence. You've already got one thing completely wrong!

You want to prove he is illiterate? Go ahead. You are the one making the claim, therefore you must prove it. You don't make a claim and then ask someone else to prove you wrong.

Then explain how he passed the written exam of all cadets in his police force.

Until you can do that, don't even think about posting any more of your crap.
What r u trying to say I am posting crap? :rolleyes:

Ok cool down everybody. Gaurav, calm down and read the last two pages again, particularly the portion about Dalip Singh wrestling internationally for years, how in hell could he remain illiterate in such a scenario (even assuming that he was illiterate to begin with) ?

Andrew, how do you rate the chances of the new ECW as subsidiary to the WWE ?

Ritwik said:
Andrew, how do you rate the chances of the new ECW as subsidiary to the WWE ?
If Vince can keep his ego (the one thing in the WWE bigger than the Great Kahli!) out of it, it should take off. But only if they bring up newer wrestlers and not just stick with the old guys. I'd expect them to bring up someone like CM Punk from OVW and use a few of the low card guys from Raw and Smackdown that they hardly ever use.

The main problem is that the talent pool is spread quite thinly at the moment, especially on Smackdown, now that JBL is going to Raw. ECW may spread that talent pool even thinner, unless they transfer some top guys from Raw to Smackdown, and push a few more people.

A possible future problem is what happens if the ECW show becomes more popular than the two shows they have now. If memory serves me correctly, towards the end of WCW, they had a Saturday night show that Jimmy Hart ran. He was allowed to use all the low-mid carders that Nitro never used, and had full creative control. It ended up becoming almost as popular as Nitro, and they pulled the plug. Stephanie McMahon can't stand Paul Heyman, and if he manages to out-perform Smackdown, she'll just make a call to daddy......

I hate WWE, It's just so stupid, everyone knows it's fake, it' ain't a sport, or a game without 'sportsmanship'?

Users who are viewing this thread