Wrestling thread

Yeh I can't quite see Vince and Shane team up again. They might ask HBK and Triple H to find 3 partners to take on the SS. Obviously it will turn out to be DX vs. SS :D

Well, I have an idea - Vince teams up Michaels and HHH to take on someone at Vengance. And Michaels turns on HHH for their last what happened last time! Hence the title VENGANCE and the constant spoilers

If the Undertaker-Khali match was at Wrestlemania The Deadman would definately of won. The Undertaker will NEVER lose a Wrestlemania match, to a debuatnt or not :)

If the Undertaker-Khali match was at Wrestlemania The Deadman would definately of won. The Undertaker will NEVER lose a Wrestlemania match, to a debuatnt or not

There is a very high chance of 'taker losing at Wrestlemania 23 (ie, 2007) to Khali since he is planning to retire/become semi-active soon after.

Well almost every wrestler wins their first match in PPVs.
Great Khali is no exception.

Every debutant is not booked against The Undertaker, however. The WWE are pushing Khali hard to become their "next big man superstar".

well this Guy khali need a great push from wwe because of the strength he has got, he and lashley may fill the spot of Brock lesner. But i uptill can't understand why smackdown under the presence of many good stars are not better than Raw?

one answer in my mind is that the storyline which they create for smackdown is not good and other thing is they need new GM, in place of thedore long i think Eric will be a good choice, as he make Raw better.

give your suggestions too?

Smackdown is not treated by WWE to be as "high profile" as RAW. Hence the major WWE storylines (like the current HHH/HBK/Vince storyline) are usually on RAW.

Plus I really think that the RAW colours and production values are better :p

Changing the general manager on Smackdown isn't going to change the quality of the show. the general manager doesn't actually run the show, they're just a figurehead for the creative team.

On Great Khali, if he's going to be pushed as much as we are led to believe, he really needs to improve his work rate. The amount of moves he has seem to be in single figures.

yes surely, i think he may retire after one more match with great khali. and it may be on wrestlemania 23 in a match where the loser get retire.

one more thing www.wweshop.com is now having dx cd, giving a possible sign of it returns.

andrew_nixon said:
On Great Khali, if he's going to be pushed as much as we are led to believe, he really needs to improve his work rate. The amount of moves he has seem to be in single figures.
Lol true. And I can't imagine what sort of idiot is writing his promos :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread