Wrestling thread

andrew_nixon said:
Everybody is assuming that. But I think they'll pull a swerve and have Sabu beat Mysterio, and turn that into the ECW title. They'll then have a tournament for Mysterio's title.

Yes thats really going to happen on ecw one night stand.

Orton has accepted Angle's open challenge and will now face him at ECW:One Night Stand.

Ritwik said:
Well, I for one can't imagine Show doing a lot of intense or hardcore stuff properly.
Agreed. Big Show, too be honest, just looks fat now, and not big and strong as he used to a few years back.

Ritwik said:
Well, I for one can't imagine Show doing a lot of intense or hardcore stuff properly.
You never know. He worked pretty well with Heyman when Heyman was writing Smackdown, so this could be the the kick up the backside he needs.

m_vaughan said:
Will ECW have their own pay per views also? Does that mean we'll now have to wait even longer for RAW-only PPVs?
It all depends on how it takes off. At the moment, the plan is to continue the annual One Night Stand ppvs.

I dont think there will b too many PPVs...theyre gonna keep the old local view of ECW just by expanding it slightly, into weekly TV shows.

IF thats the case good move

Manee

Finally got to see the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior DVD.
What a load of crap that is seems like something must of happened again between vince and Warrior so vince decided to put out this trash to show the ultimate warrior how easily he can destroy someones name.
Probably also to warn other wrestlers about what happens when u cross the boss.

It did remind me of how good wrestling was back then and the reason its so crap and boring now is theres too much talk.
Back then there was only a few little interviews and they hardly ever went longer than 2mins.
Wrestlers didnt change their character every month.
Now days the match only lasts about 2mins and the talking/ranting and raving goes for 5-10mins.

Users who are viewing this thread