Wrestling thread

I am extremely sorry to double post but could somebody please give me an answer to the question I posed earlier?

Kurt Angle signed with TNA?!

He left WWE for TNA! I wonder why! It is extremely surprising. Although, I suspect there is a valid reason behind all of this!

The reason that was given by WWE and Vince for KA's early release was because it was taking too much toll on his body. But that is obviously not the case now that he has signed up with TNA.

So has Kurt screwed the WWE?

This apparently is the reason:
Kurt Angle said:
?Being with TNA feels like I have finally found my home. I had fun in WWE at certain times, but I was never really happy. Now being a part of TNA, I know I have a purpose. I feel like I am part of history, part of a company that is not only on the rise ? not only going to be the number-one watched wrestling show in the world within a short period of time ? but TNA gives me an opportunity to spread my wings. This company has no limits to where it can go. The sky is the limit and the main reason is because they brought the ?real? back into wrestling and that is a perfect fit for the greatest wrestler in USA Olympic history. I have room to grow here and to help TNA grow. Working for these caring and very giving employers of TNA makes me feel like I have a purpose and that the sky is the limit. I don?t feel trapped or held back like I did the first six years in my tenure with the other company. They held me back. Now, our wonderful audience will see the real Kurt Angle doing what I love to do ? real wrestling ? and that?s what puts a smile on my face each time I come to work. I even smile when I think about it. TNA will be the most watched television show on cable television. It?s only a matter of time. Now, I get the opportunity and privilege of being a part of it. Thank you TNA for saving my career, my life and my desire to do what I love. I will be here in some capacity for the rest of my life. That?s real?that?s damn real.?
Code:
SOURCE: TNAwrestling.com

He was sacked by the WWE due to his health problems. Major mistake signing with another company, he should have retired whilst he still has some health.

In a statement, Kurt implied he left of his own free will because he did not like how wretling was becoming less like wrestling and more like a movie

manee said:
In a statement, Kurt implied he left of his own free will because he did not like how wretling was becoming less like wrestling and more like a movie
That just isn't true. Considering TNA are trying to bill themselves as being "real" wrestling, it wouldn't surprise me if that statement was written by TNA.

Angle was released due to his health problems, plain and simple. Remember he had a drug suspension recently.

Poor decision to release him, they could have made him a coriographer for matches, or a trainer.

I think Angle was released because Vince requested he take a break off and Angle declined. His going to end up dieing because of wrestling, the pain killers have taken so much of an effect on him that I doubt his even a sane man anymore.

He did not want another wrestler dying while contracted to the WWE

So what happened to the Women's title in the end? How was the winner adjudged?

I just saw Unforgiven. I must say, the TLC match was just fantastic! But I felt the Hell in a Cell match was stretched too long.

Users who are viewing this thread