Wrestling thread

He may b fired or his character seriously repackaged to account for his sub par wrestling skills

His not fired. I think he had surgery on his knee and he'll be out for a fair while. Their thinking of returning him as a face when he returns.

Khali sucks anyway, hes the worst on the roster, worse than mark henry, worse than cena, and worse than viscera. Khali needs to go to OVW or back to his police job in india, oh, wait, hes suspended from his police work for not returning to work.

Not 100% necessarily, all cards are subject to change.

My money is still on the big red machine.

Khali sucks anyway, hes the worst on the roster, worse than mark henry, worse than cena, and worse than viscera. Khali needs to go to OVW or back to his police job in india, oh, wait, hes suspended from his police work for not returning to work.

Think when u speak. khali was the one wo scared undertaker, which is not an easy job. He is a great wrestler, and he can beat the hell out of all wrestlers u have listed.

Morever, if u r calling cena bad, then maybe u didnt see the lst RAW. ;)

I am callin Khali bad, i look at talent, not the storylines, the storyline was to make take scared of khali, the truth is that he is a really bad wrestler. his finisher is a damn karate chop woopy doo.

Also yes i did see raw last week, and although it was a good match in the cage, it was the same old stuff from cena, a powerbomb, a punch to the face and an attempted F-U, there are no decent moves in cena's moveset.

Also i can tell you all that Umaga will beat kane at the anniversary show next week cos kane is scheduled to take some time off for injuries or promoting his movie or something, and he is going to return to smackdown after a month or 2.

yea khali wasnt exactly good he was just tall adn had power no good moves at all

Will Booker retain the title at No Mercy? i think Batista will be the champion again.its still early days for Lashley to win a heavyweight title and finlay is just too damn old!

shravi said:
That just makes it totally unacceptable. They are making a mockery out of Eddie's life. Death is not as big a joke as WWE make it to be.

Anything can happen in WWE mate, anything , a brother and sister can also mate if required to fetch money ;)

Booker retains the title !!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

satishmania said:
i think Batista will be the champion again.

Nope.I think whoever loses the Kane vs Umaga match will appear on SD as a face and will win the title from Booker.

Users who are viewing this thread