Wrestling thread

i think that kenedy and lashley are for the future and fell and hope the hardy boys will be back together sooneer rather than later

Tonight on SmackDown, fans will witness the amazing events that unfolded as Lashley, Finlay and Batista squared off in a Triple Threat to become the No. 1 Contender for King Booker's title. Wait until you see you who walks out as the No. 1 contender

good match i wanna see batista and lashely destroying finlay

Raw announcement said:
Mr McMahon announced on Raw yesterday that the match between John Cena, Booker T and The Big Show at Cyber Sunday, (formerly known as Taboo Tuesday) will now have one of the titles on the line. Go to wwe.com to vote for the championship you want on the line at Cyber Sunday.

Also, DX go up against Randy Orton and Edge at Cyber Sunday, the vote in this match however goes to the special referee. Your choices are Jonathon Coachman, Mr McMahon or former Raw general manager, Eric Bischoff.
Huge announcements regarding Cyber Sunday, my votes went to The World Heavyweight Championship (Booker T) and Eric Bischoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
WWE will not be so resourceful, they will make the title on the line holder the one who wins...without a doubt either that or make the people vote for a specific title by making it seem more important.

Barbaric. Idiotic. Pointless.

That's my view on wrestling.

Still trying to decide why this is in the sport forum...

The Rock is probably the only wrestler I've ever heard of. Wrestling to acting- same thing.

RIPPA MATE said:
how do they decide who wins?

Traditionally, a storyline consists of a bad guy threatening the good guy, maybe winning a few matches by cheating and then losing in the end.

These days, sometimes the bad guy will win a fued in order to make him seem more "evil" to the fans and more respected so that he can compete for the championships.

ECW is a one hour show, there is not enough time for three titles. It is the sad truth.

Users who are viewing this thread