Wrestling thread

Matches for No Mercy:
World Heavyweight Champion King Booker vs. Lashley
United States Champion Mr. Kennedy vs. Undertaker
Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero (Falls Count Anywhere Match)
Batista vs. Finlay
MVP makes his debut
Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Matt Hardy
WWE Tag Team Champions London & Kendrick vs. KC James & Idol Stevens

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nomercy/matches/322528242/preview/

I am wating most for the King Booker vs Bobby Lashley match and MVP's match.

Rey's match will be interesting, although I think it is sick that they are making a storyline out of the memory of Eddie Guerreuro

Rey's match will be interesting, although I think it is sick that they are making a storyline out of the memory of Eddie Guerreuro

I agree. In order to make money they cannot use somebodies death. Tehy are making a mockery out of Eddie Guererro's life.

Question: Are Vickie Guererro and Chavo Guererro (in WWE) actually related to Eddie Guererro? I don't think Vickie is. How could a wife do such things. It's just immoral if she is related to him.

shravi said:
I agree. In order to make money they cannot use somebodies death. Tehy are making a mockery out of Eddie Guererro's life.

Question: Are Vickie Guererro and Chavo Guererro (in WWE) actually related to Eddie Guererro? I don't think Vickie is. How could a wife do such things. It's just immoral if she is related to him.
They both are. Vicky was his wife, and Chavo is his nephew.

That just makes it totally unacceptable. They are making a mockery out of Eddie's life. Death is not as big a joke as WWE make it to be.

John Cena - My time is now, I love that rap song, it's great.

shravi said:
That just makes it totally unacceptable. They are making a mockery out of Eddie's life. Death is not as big a joke as WWE make it to be.
Well wrestlers arent really the biggest followers of moral values. Anyways I dont see whats wrong with Vickie working with the WWE.

usy said:
John Cena - My time is now, I love that rap song, it's great.
Imo, its one of the worst rap numbers ever. I am a big fan of Cena the wrestler (even though he might not be the most talented and skilled) but Cena the rapper is crap.

His raps may be crap that song's great.

Users who are viewing this thread