Wrestling thread

Nah, I didn't.

Here are the results anyway.

World Heavyweight Champion Batista & WWE Champion John Cena def. King Booker & Finlay
Kane def. MVP (Inferno Match)
Undertaker def. Mr. Kennedy (Last Ride Match)
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. Chavo Guerrero
Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms def. Jimmy Wang Yang
Boogeyman def. The Miz
WWE Tag Team Champions Brian Kendrick & Paul London def. Dave Taylor & William Regal, MNM and The Hardys (Ladder Match)

there but then did you see his match versus umaga, nitro, estrada and coach, amazing resilience

I think the words were, unless it is in a match, since it was in a match, Umaga was allowed.

Found the quote the ban expired come Jan 1st 07 so they didn't have to get into the confusion about what "in a match" meant.

As a result, an irritated Coachman ruled that Umaga and Cena were not to touch each other until January 1st, unless it was in a match, and made a special contest for next week?s Raw: Cena vs. Armando Alejandro Estrada.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/archive/12042006/

so what is everyone's tips for NY Revolution?

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Umaga
DX vs. World Tag Team Champions Rated-RKO
Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro (Steel Cage Match)
Women?s Champion Mickie James vs. Victoria
Ric Flair vs. Kenny Dykstra
Carlito vs. Chris Masters

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Umaga (would like Cena to win but don't see how anyone can stop this beast)
DX vs. World Tag Team Champions Rated-RKO
Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro (Steel Cage Match)

On wwe.com I saw that Cena gave K-Fed another FU after Raw went off air...

My results...

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Umaga -He fought really well in the handicap match!

DX vs. World Tag Team Champions Rated-RKO-Hundred percent unless,but they mite not get th titles as I think Rated RKO are going to get themselves DQ as we saw them against the Hardyz in a title match a few weeks ago!

Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro (Steel Cage Match) (experience)

Cena v Umaga: WWE won't want to put the belt on Umaga just yet, but they also won't want him to lose his undefeated streak, so expect a DQ win for Umaga.

DX v RKO - Give the belts to DX and get Edge back into a program for the WWE title. He's the only wrestler on RAW that can make Cena look good.

Jeff Hardy v Nitro - Mercury is out injured so no MNM reunion, so belt goes to Nitro and we get a more permanant Hardys reunion.

Mickey James v Victoria - Expect a no contest here to extend Victoria's "psycho" storyline

Ric Flair v Kenny Dykstra - Kenny to win, he is probably the next big thing in WWE

Carlito v Masters - Carlito wins and moves up the ranks towards WWE Champion. From the looks of him, Masters is due for another drug ban.

i agree with everything you just said and i love wrestling but whyis this in the sports forum, if it is because it is sports entertainment then okay?

According to Wikipedia, The Rock in some interview on Jan 1st, 2007 said that he would return to the ring this year. Anyone smell anything??

Users who are viewing this thread