Wrestling thread

I'm more into the Smackdown show, it's got my favourite wrestler in the Undertaker and I like all the battles on their like Batista, Cena v Finlay and Booker T; Brother of destruction v MVP and Mr Kennedy. And of course as JBL would say SD has the best known secert Gregory Helms.

Well...The Rock doesnt need to return coz he can never be the same Rock as he was before!

And I like Raw coz it has more storyline and better superstarts in my opinion!

Last edited:
Batista is entertaining, but not the best of wrestlers.

Karachi Xpress said:
Well...He doesnt need to return coz he can never be the same Rock as he was before!

Probably not but it would be good to see the Rock back in the ring, I'd like to see which show he joins and how they bring him back in.

He never relied on ring ability but rather his good brawling and several nice looking signiture moves + his funny interviews which he will never lose.

But hes gonna return...Gonna win a few matches and start losing and gonna leave WWE again! He probably will join RAW coz it has a good storyline or maybe SD coz it needs Good superstars!

Yea I agree there, when you think of the Rock you think entertainer. I would say Chris Benoit is a good wrestler of the current group.

BOONEY said:
hmm look what i've found

i was viewing the superstars page for RAW, and i found the Rock!

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/

2nd line from the bottom
Don't read anything into that, he's been there for ages. It's the same as putting Terry Funk on the ECW roster page. He's not actually on the roster, it just adds an air of "respectability".

I just watched the Smackdown! sprint last night. It was OK. Should be a good match at the rumble, though. Mr.Kennedy vs Batista. I predicted exactly what was going t happen before this thing even started. It was obvious that Booker would take the lead and then in the last fight, someone else would snatch it.

GrayNicolls said:
I just watched the Smackdown! sprint last night. It was OK. Should be a good match at the rumble, though. Mr.Kennedy vs Batista. I predicted exactly what was going t happen before this thing even started. It was obvious that Booker would take the lead and then in the last fight, someone else would snatch it.
it might not be mr kennedy, next week 4 more will compete to beat the time, MVP, the undertaker, finlay and matt hardy

to be honest i would like 2 wrestlers to win it for different reasons. I would like Matt Hardy to win because he hasn't had a shot at the singles titles for a while and Undertaker because he HASNT had enough belts for someone of his calibur and class

Users who are viewing this thread