Wrestling thread

I think CM Punk will win the rumble this year.

Umaga will beat Cena.

Batista will beat Kennedy (possibly by cheating)

Lashley beat Test

Hardyz beat MNM

But, if my prediction about Punk is true, I can't see it being a main event rumble match...

I seriously doubt that Punk will win the rumble, or any ECW wrester. It would mean giving the mania main event to the 3rd brand, which they won't want. Plus they dont seem to like Punk anyway.

Well, this year, they are probably aiming to surprise everyone. So don't expect the obvious people like Shawn Michaels to win it...

If we presume it will be Raw winning since SD did last year, then who can they surprise with? Seriousl, there isnt a midcarder/upper midcarder there who could do it

i think that MVP will win it, or it will have to be Edge with him eliminating Randy Orton last

MVP! Youre kidding, he hasnt even featured much on Smackdown! recently. Headlining Mania with Batista/MVP would be the worst option ever

nah he won't win it, if you read a few pages back he is a bit clumsy and they won't allow him to compete in big matches as he doesn't do as the WWE want or something

WWE.com have actually linked Khali's name to The Rock on their rumble match page. Anyone see the great one returning to take khali's place, or is it just a coincidence/mistake?

The Spin said:
If we presume it will be Raw winning since SD did last year, then who can they surprise with? Seriousl, there isnt a midcarder/upper midcarder there who could do it

Exactly. That's why ECW will get it. CM Punk will win. I could bet you money.

The Spin said:
WWE.com have actually linked Khali's name to The Rock on their rumble match page. Anyone see the great one returning to take khali's place, or is it just a coincidence/mistake?
it would be interesting to see, it would be amazing if he did

30-Man Royal Rumble Match --- No idea
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Umaga (Last Man Standing Match) --- Cena
World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy ---Batista
ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Test ---Bobby Lahley
Hardys vs. MNM ---Hardys

The Hardys def. MNM
ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley def. Test (Countout)
World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. Mr. Kennedy
WWE Champion John Cena def. Umaga (Last Man Standing Match)
Undertaker wins the Royal Rumble Match

Users who are viewing this thread